Thank You SVS

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Ron Sc, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Ron Sc

Ron Sc Agent

Received my new 20-39+ yesterday. I bought it on a dare from someone on this BB. They were right. This is the BEST Feeling [​IMG] sound EVER. Still need to get an SPL meter BUT Oh man what a feeling.
    Seems this venture is going to continue costing me cash. Watched Matrix and lost a crystal candle holder off a table and a picture frame off the wall. I LOVE my HT wife. She just smiled and said shopping I will go.
    Anyway Thanks to the SVS team

Ron

2. Jesse Sharrow

Jesse Sharrow Supporting Actor

Thats the only thing Im afraid of when I order mine. Is stuff falling off of the fireplace and walls and breaking. My wife will kill me.

3. Lee M T

Lee M T Second Unit

I still have another three weeks or so before I can order my 25-31PCi! Pure agony!

4. Ron Sc

Ron Sc Agent

Just do it! You will NOT be disappointed. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Garrett Lundy

Garrett Lundy Producer

So order it now. SVS has had its share of back-order wackiness going on these days.

Been waiting on my 20-39 since 1/30 [​IMG] Should be here tomorrow however.

6. JohnGil

JohnGil Stunt Coordinator

Received my new 20-39+ yesterday. I bought it on a dare from someone on this BB. They were right. This is the BEST Feeling sound EVER. Still need to get an SPL meter BUT Oh man what a feeling.
    Seems this venture is going to continue costing me cash. Watched Matrix and lost a crystal candle holder off a table and a picture frame off the wall. I LOVE my HT wife. She just smiled and said shopping I will go.
    Anyway Thanks to the SVS team

Ron
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Great subs aren't they? Your really gona freak when you here Darla tapping on the fish tank in NEMO. [​IMG]

7. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

Just a quick reminder for you folks that are waiting and have small nick naks like the wives like sitting on small shelves and stuff. Go to home depot or similar and but some earthquake putty. Just put a piece under each do dad and you will be fine. About the pictures shacking off the wall use bigger hangers that go further into the wall and that have deeper hooks to hook into the back to the thing on the frame and you will be ok and save youself alot of hassle with the wife.... Been there done that. I have a PB2+... it absolutly rattles her brain at times... thats the fun part.

8. Ron Sc

Ron Sc Agent

I think it's scene 25 if I'm not mistaking. Oh yah that one is good.