Thank You FOX for Malcolm In the Middle season sets

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kyle McKnight, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

No other requests in this thread, for it would defeat the purpose of giving a big THANK YOU to the people at FOX who got this release to happen this soon. We MITM fans really appreciate it.

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Hopefully Angel to follow now that it seems that the evil syndication monster is starting to weaken

3. Ben Motley

Ben Motley Supporting Actor

Pea... tear... griffin!
    i.e., Family Guy!! Puh-lease!

4. John Berggren

John Berggren Producer

This came as quite a surprise to me. Thank you Fox. I'll be picking this one up!

5. Megan_A_D

Megan_A_D Stunt Coordinator

I hate watching sitcoms on broadcast tv and in the past 10 years or so ... have only taken the time and effort to watch Just Shoot Me, Cybill on a weekly basis (though its been a few years since I've watched JSM, I just burned out period).
    Makes me feel so brain dead and couch potato to be glued to the tv watching sitcom after sitcom and ALL the commericals.
    However... I'm very pleased to own Friends, Sex in the City, Simpsons, and soon South Park... all of which I did not watch on broadcast tv. But due to the popularity, gave it a shot on DVD and enjoyed immensely.
    Typically I get the set and watch the whole thing back to back.... I watched SitC S2 in 9 hours straight.
    I've actually caught an ep of Malcolm here and there and Frankie Muniz and the supporting ensemble cast was so captivating that I'll be buying this when it hits DVD.
    I'm very pleased to see that 2002 has been filled with announcements of TV on DVD as my want lists at www.tvshowsondvd.com is currently numbered at 135.