Thank you FOX for fixed Stealing Beauty

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Ulmer, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

My replacement arrived yesterday, and from spot checking it, things look good now. Translated subs default to on, but can be turned off (which is nice).

Thanks again!

2. Peter Kim

Peter Kim Screenwriter

And thanks to you, Jeff for keeping this on the forefront. Thanks to Peter Staddon for addressing this issue.

I bought Stealing Beauty the first day it was released and was sad to see the mistake. I was waiting and waiting and finally forgot.

Finally, I saw a thread over in Software which indicated that this issue had been fixed.

Jeff, do you remember how long it took to get the replacement from Fox? I called and gave my name and address, but the lady did not tell me how long I would have to wait before I received the replacement.

Thanks!

3. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

It didn't take long if I remember correctly, a couple of weeks maybe - of course when I called they didn't even have the discs at Customer Service, I was probably the first call. Someone else in that last thread mentioned they got theirs in a timely manner, so if they have discs available it shouldn't be too long.