What's new

THANK YOU EBAY!!! (1 Viewer)

johnADA

Stunt Coordinator
I do alot of online shopping, matter of fact if I could get groceries, I'd probably buy them also.
From buying things online from place even like JC Penneys, then picking it up at the store for savings against buying it inside.
To ebay dealers for my pool stuff, I save myself alot of money.
I have to tell someone, but I nailed a deal and a half which came yesterday.
I was debating a new receiver after all the posts about power, output etc etc etc.
I had the itch and it wanted to be scratched, but the sides drew so strong on each point, myself being frugal at best just couldnt let me do it.
So 2 weeks ago just poking around on Ebay, yes I'm a Ebay whore I saw this newly listed item with a Buy It Now price of $79, 25 shipping for a Integra DTR 6.3. Itch, Itch. Itch, Itch, hey its cheap, I could sell my current one and make money of the whole deal. I send the guy a message, does it work?? All functions??? Kicked in, dropped etc. I get YES, it works, No its not damaged!!
Ok, so I do it with reserve, its just too cheap!!! He mails me back, sorry to be a Jacka**, but its a DTR 5.3, not a 6.3 so if you want I'll cancel the deal and send your money back or if you say you want it, I'll give you $40 back. I told him I still want it and keep the $40, its a deal to me!!!
I get a email from paypal, he sent back $40, it shows up yesterday.
Mint shape, works just fine, dam near like new.
I paid $64 total for and Integra DTR 5.3, SWEET!!!!!!!

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
Congrats on the deal! :)

Have you checked out Amazon.com lately? They do indeed sell and ship groceries (non-perishables, of course). The usual "Super Saver" shipping rules apply...

johnADA

Stunt Coordinator

Yes, been starting some of this stuff now, but Wally Mart is hard to beat at times!!! Now just waiting on our Super Wally Mart so I can even get more.
I am frugal, not cheap, frugal and having kids today makes it more real to do such. I have to bet last year the things I purchased online, which most were needs no wants, saved me over $2K.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Sweet deal, thank heavens for the BIN option ;)

Best deal I ever got was a mint H/K 525 for ~$350 shipped right here on HTF a couple years ago. It retailed for $1200 new 0_o I still use it everyday and it works like a champ.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
I recently scored a heck of a deal & not sure how.

Premier universal projector mount....cheapest I found the same model was $150.

$20.51 & $10 shipping. SCORE!!! lol.

Came new in the box.

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
I gave up on EBAY a few months ago. Too many scammers and opportunists. For example - My son saw a Naruto costume for $25 which he wanted but shipping is $60!!! I sent a complaint to EBAY about abusive shipping costs. It, like all others, was ignored.
Screw EBAY I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks