Thank you all for suggesting Paradigm.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Justin Ward, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Justin Ward

Justin Ward Supporting Actor

Jun 6, 2002
    I just got my new Titans hooked up and calibrated. I have to say, they are amazing. This is my first mid-fi speaker ever and I can say it is alot better than all the department store brand bookshelves I have heard. I think they sound better than the Technics floorstanders we have in every way except for low bass.
    The amount of bass that the Titans have is surprising. Even set as large(with no sub) with loudness turned on I heard no distortion. I did notice that many explosions didn't extend as low as they did with the Technics, but I would rather it not do the low stuff instead attempting the low bass and bottoming out. I think once I build my first DIY sub, I will be very happy with the setup.
    If I decide to buy Paradigm again(very likely)I am going to buy from the same store. They answered all my questions on the speakers without treating me like some sort of punk-kid, the salesman even admitted that the Axioms had slightly better midrange than the Titans.

Thank you to anyone who answered any of my questions about Paradigm speakers. John Garcia in particular comes to mind, thanks John for answering all my questions I appreciate it greatly.
  2. Christopher Lyn

Christopher Lyn Stunt Coordinator

Jan 1, 2002
    Glad you liked the will be in love even more with Paradigm speakers if you save up some money and get the Reference Studio lines.
  3. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

Jun 24, 1999
    No problem. Congrats on the purchase. [​IMG] The Titans will sound even better when set to small with a sub [​IMG]
    I just sold my V2 Titans about a week ago, so now I am down to only 1 pair [​IMG]