What's new

Pre-Order Tex Avery Screwball: Vol 3 (Warner Archive Collection) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Thanks. It doesn't show that for UK based customers. Amazon make it more and more difficult to buy internationally.
The UK site is equally frustrating in the opposite direction. I've taken to ordering from RareWaves or importCDs instead.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Thanks. It doesn't show that for UK based customers. Amazon make it more and more difficult to buy internationally.
Ah, it make me nostalgic for the days (was it last year?) when you could buy an Archive release for £15 delivered from Wow. I still use Wow (£10 more expensive now), but you have to pre-order early, as they tend to run out of stock quite early (even before the release date), I've already pre-ordered The Last Of Sheila & Some Came Running.

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ah, it make me nostalgic for the days (was it last year?) when you could buy an Archive release for £15 delivered from Wow. I still use Wow (£10 more expensive now), but you have to pre-order early, as they tend to run out of stock quite early (even before the release date), I've already pre-ordered The Last Of Sheila & Some Came Running.

Have you used Deep Discount directly instead of WOW before for orders?

If I'm understanding your WOW prices you're now paying around £25 ($35+ ea)

For 2 items -- I think each added title adds $2 shipping
Deep Discount with the 10% off Codes Deep10 or Plunge looks like $55 total shipping including 20% VAT added
Moviezyng with 10% code Safe Opt -- $45, but I don't think they add VAT so maybe about the same price delivered

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Wonder if we will ever get the Tex Avery Droopy shorts on Blu-ray. A DVD collection was released in 2007. Below are the CinemaScope titles on the DVD. One Droopy Knight was just shown on TCMHD and looked very nice.

t.png

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Rock-a-Bye Bear is one of the funniest cartoons ever made.

Yeah, this is a winner. But I think that his similarly-themed Chilly Willy cartoon for Walter Lantz, "The Legend of Rockabye Point," is even funnier.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks