Testy Area 51 (1 Viewer)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Sniffing at your feed bag..
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"

kate_beckinsale_red_mtv_hair_4.jpg

I'm going to have some exclusive photos of Kate(at a recent premiere) very soon. Only available to our testy friends.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Hosing down your barn door..
Kate Beckinsale eh, a tasty bit of British crumpet Zen me lad mmmm, that new film of hers looks interesting, whats it called again? UnderEarth? Underground? Underneath? Underneath the Mango Tree? Underneath my kilt? Under[THAT'S ENOUGH STEVE!]
Yeah Jack we don't wanna be on the space shuttle and find we can't even flush the bleedin' toilet. Like everyone else I wanna look out the window of the loo after I'm finished and see my frozen 'waste' floating away from the ship and orbiting the Earth forever [what am I saying?].:crazy:

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
And how long did it take his to type that post?

So, Dennis, do you think science writer and commentator and thinktank pundit John Pike's information about the Aurora can be trusted. I've often found his insights into NASA's programs to be quite spot-on. The man's for real.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Did y'all notice how deftly Jack ignored the flushing/toilet/space shuttle question, pondered on by two people on this page, the guys a pro, I'm in awe.;)
Dennis I'm still trying to rearrange the letters of the first word, it's 'accordion', right? :D

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Trying to raise some hard love

Why am I so intrigued with the Cambridge post by Dennis?I've printed it out, shown all of work and am taking it home. Have I been in a cocoon? Is this old news? Please do another.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I'm on the 4th word now, 'screech'? Hang on let me stick the whole thing in me Anagram Re-arrangerer v.2.0, okay lets see what we can see, what the fook? It's even worse "wounds my heart with a monotonous langour"? And "bothering your livestock"? Is this some kind of warning Den? An invasion imminent? And what does a friggin' accordian have to do with anything? :crazy:

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Yeah I knew that might set you off, control it Dennis, you must control these urges. The Jerry's are gone now, well okay Jerry Lewis is still with us but still...
"Broadsword calling Danny Boy... Broadsword calling Danny Boy" oh shite, what have I done? Hope that hasn't triggered something in Den, he might be a sleeper for all we know, anyone see The Manchurian Candidate? Aaah what a flick! Frank Sinatra kung fuing Henry Silva, the film is a true classic I tells ya. Directed by the late, great John Frankenheimer. Rent it, buy it, see it, one of the all time great thrillers.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Dennis:

You have been around way to many children in the past 24 hours or you are reverting or is it..........You have moved to Missouri and you haven't got over the shock yet! I know you can carry and conceal but my God man get ur ackt to get her.

Unt there be a mucho reJOYaseeing around these here parts Pardnaristomatica.

Scoobydobedowhereareyou?

The tims they r achangin'

Is..szem vear

No good. Its a Bic Bannana

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
fcuk the Waht?
Guys please, it's bad enough trying to understand what y'all are saying in normal English sometimes, without now trying to decipher all that anagramic crap too!
[oh shit, I was only um joking guys, you know, er Dennis.. put the uzi down!]
Zen.:emoji_thumbsup: The Manchurian Candidate is one cool movie. To anyone reading this I'd also highly recommend Seven Days in May also directed by John Frankenheimer, starring Kirk Douglas and Burt Lancaster, a great movie, the story of a secret military group planning a coup d'etat on the US government, frighteningly believable.
President Lyman: All right,Colonel.Let's sum it up shall we? You're suggesting what?
Colonel Casey: I'm not sure, Mr.President just some possibilities, what we call, uh "capabilities" in military intelligence...
President Lyman: You got something against the English language, Colonel?
Colonel Casey: No, sir.
President Lyman: Then speak it plainly, if you will.
Colonel Casey: I'm suggesting, Mr.President, there's a military plot to take over the government. This may occur some time this coming Sunday.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Mutant: Please, do not be frightened, we're harmless!

3 Armed Mutant: Hey, I've got three arms!

Mutant: I said "harmless," not "armless."

Bender: That plot makes perfect sense. Wink, wink.

Dr. Zoidberg: Bender, you said 'wink, wink' out loud.

Bender: No I didn't. Raise middle finger.

Oscar Presenter: And the nominees for Best Soft Drink Product Placement are...

Star Trek: The Pepsi Generation, They Call Me Mr.Pibb, and Snow White and the Seven-ups!

[Bender is skiing down the wrong hill]

Man: You can't ski there!

Bender: Lick my frozen metal ass.

Fry: So you're saying these aren't the decaying ruins of New York in the year 4000?

Professor Farnsworth: You wish. You're in Los Angeles.

Fry: But there was this gang of ten-year-olds with guns.

Leela: Exactly. You're in L.A.

Fry: But everyone is driving around in cars shooting at each other.

Bender: That's L.A. for you.

Fry: But the air is green and there's no sign of civilization whatsoever.

Bender: He just won't stop with the social commentary.

Fry: And the people are all phonies. No one reads. Everything has cilantro on it...

Fry: Professor you built a Smelloscope?

Professor Farnsworth: Go ahead, try it. You'll find that every heavenly body has its own particular scent. Here, I'll point it at Jupiter.

Fry: Smells like strawberries.

Professor Farnsworth: Exactly! And now, now Saturn.

Fry: Pine needles! Oh, man, this is great... hey, as long as you don't make me smell Uranus!

Leela: I don't get it.

Professor Farnsworth: I'm sorry, Fry, but astronomers renamed Uranus in 2620 to end that stupid joke once and for all.

Fry: Oh. What's it called now?

Professor Farnsworth: Urrectum. Here, let me locate it for you.

Fry: No, no, I think I'll just smell around a bit over here.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
So how come nobody wants to give me advice about fiddles?
3fiddleheads.gif

Fiddleheads are the young coiled fern leaves (about an inch in diameter) of the ostrich fern (Matteuccia struthiopteris). Nearly all ferns have fiddleheads, but those of the ostrich fern are unlike any other.
Fiddleheads are a Maine delicacy that appears in the early spring during April and May. Harvest the tender little rolls of fern almost as soon as they appear within an inch or two of the ground. Carefully brush out and remove the brown scales. Wash and cook the “heads” in a small amount of lightly salted boiling water for ten minutes, or steam for 20 minutes. Serve at once with melted butter. The quicker they are eaten, the more delicate their flavor. They may be served, like asparagus, on toast. Cooked, chilled fiddleheads can be also served as a salad with an onion and vinegar dressing.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has investigated a number of outbreaks of food-borne illness associated with fiddleheads. The implicated ferns were eaten either raw or lightly cooked (sautéed, parboiled or microwaved), which was what caused a food-borne illness outbreak in British Columbia in 1990. Although a toxin has not been identified in the fiddleheads of the ostrich fern, the findings of this investigation suggest that you should cook fiddleheads thoroughly before eating (boil them for at least 10 minutes).
Due to the short season for fiddleheads, some people like to preserve them to be used later. To freeze fiddleheads, prepare them as you would for the table. Blanch a small amount at a time for two minutes. Cool and drain. Pack into moisture- and vapor-proof containers and store them in the freezer.
Many people are interested in pickling fiddleheads. In cooperation with the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition at the UMaine, Extension staff have tested some pickling recipes for fiddleheads. The most successful of these in terms of flavor, keeping quality and safety are included in this fact sheet.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Dennis, help is on the way, stay put, lock the weapons cabinet, give your wife the key, meanwhile put some music on, no not Bernard Herrmann!! Rock & Roll dude!
Yeah baby, feel the groove, that's it!!Shake it! [you gotta humour 'em]:crazy:
:D
It's all about how the g-string excites the f-hole and so forth.
Hey wait, that's what Sandra's been trying to tell me all along! Now I get it!;)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I remember awhile back -- when the flag was flying heavily here -- that some remarked (Parker, I think) that they enjoyed having Catherine Bell of Jag hangin' around Testy.
catherine_bell_l2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread