Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I wanna know, can you show me

I wanna know about these

strangers like me

Tell me more, please show me

Something's familiar about these strangers like me...

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Thi you can't look at Cthulhu and live, you can't even say its name out loud, they don't call it Cthulhu the Unspeakable for nowt!:eek:
It's about as dangerous as saying 'Cees' five times while looking in a mirror!!!!;)

Julie K

Screenwriter
The human mind cannot maintain sanity in the face of the Great Old Ones. Fortunately (well, maybe unfortunately depending on how you look at it) they brought images and carvings of themselves when they settled here.
Even these images can unsettle the sensitive, but if you dare you can look at a representation of Cthulhu here and see a very nice, but currently out of print, actual statue of Cthulhu here.

Yes, I have one.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I looked at Cthulhu Julie!:eek:
Well I'm not surprised you have one Julie, I just hope you don't dress in black robes and prostrate yourself in front of the thing [mmmm typing this is arousing the red dragon, woah there boy!!].;)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Legends are finally reaching to many a foreign land. I see it was not mere fabrication. Why are you all naked, swinging from the rafters and causing all that ruckus. We can hear you all the way in HT Interiors.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Zen I'm thinking of getting me one of those Cthulhu statues, buy some black candles, and than try to convince my girly to dance naked in front of it, video it, and post it on the internet, hmmmm... not evil enough, I know I'll strip naked in front of Cthulhu and prance around just wearing my fluffy bunny slippers, have Sandy tape it and post it on the net, now thats what I call unspeakable!!!:eek:

Julie K

Screenwriter
In a natural glade of the swamp stood a grassy island of perhaps an acre's extent, clear of trees and tolerably dry. On this now leaped and twisted a more indescribable horde of human abnormality than any but a Sime or an Angarola could paint. Void of clothing, this hybrid spawn were braying, bellowing, and writhing about a monstrous ring-shaped bonfire; in the centre of which, revealed by occasional rifts in the curtain of flame, stood a great granite monolith some eight feet in height; on top of which, incongruous in its diminutiveness, rested the noxious carven statuette. From a wide circle of ten scaffolds set up at regular intervals with the flame-girt monolith as a centre hung, head downward, the oddly marred bodies of the helpless squatters who had disappeared. It was inside this circle that the ring of worshippers jumped and roared, the general direction of the mass motion being from left to right in endless Bacchanal between the ring of bodies and the ring of fire.

That's how it's done right!

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Well Steve right before that:

Animal fury and orgiastic licence here whipped themselves to demoniac heights by howls and squawking ecstasies that tore and reverberated through those nighted woods like pestilential tempests from the gulfs of hell. Now and then the less organized ululations would cease, and from what seemed a well-drilled chorus of hoarse voices would rise in singsong chant that hideous phrase or ritual:

'Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.'

You wanna party?

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
NO!! NOT THAT!!
Haha no no not that Parker, chanting in the shower is not something I usually do, Vermithrax hates that, besides the Cthulhu chant probably sounds more like you're clearing your throat than anything else, okay I'll give it a try... mwgwa muh muh *cough* *cough* muh pthss thrup *spits* nggg kagh muhna *cough* *cough* fuck! evil hand trying to strangle me.. must.. stop.. chanting.. aaaargh...down Vermithrax down boy... aaaargh... evil hand now trying to strangle Vermithrax... its a titanic battle folks... aarghh.... muh muh thhhpppp....

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
...muh ...muh ...ah enough of that crap!

um Parker, it's good to be the king eh?..muh ..muh *cough*

oh yeah it was nigh impossible to log on to the HFT today, wassup? muh muh...

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
testing... testing...everything moving fine on forum at this time ...12.23am GMT...

...and I hate this font ...testing looks like festing ...festing ...fasting

Kang: Holy fleurking schnit! You look lovely this evening. Have you decreased in mass?

Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.

Homer: Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!

Dr.Hibbert: Homer, I'm afraid you'll have to undergo a coronary bypass operation.

Homer: Say it in English, Doc.

Dr.Hibbert: You're going to need open-heart surgery.

Homer: Spare me your medical mumbo-jumbo.

Dr.Hibbert: We're going to cut you open and tinker with your ticker.

Homer: Could you dumb it down a shade?

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Aha!
So this is where the tourneyphobes come to pad their post counts, huh?
Busted!
:laugh:
(And yes, I am just teasing :) )

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
So this is where the tourneyphobes come to pad their post counts, huh?
Yup... um whats a postcount?;)
Rain I can't see your postcount has it passed mine yet? Sorry couldn't resist, and I have no idea what mine is at the moment.
Um if you sees Cees the Reaper give us a shout, and I'll switch on the cloaking device Parker has implemented, only prob is its cloaked and I can't see it, yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread