What's new

Testy Area 51 (1 Viewer)

Elijah

Supporting Actor
150 or so.
Our ever PC mod Cees at work again, keeping us all safe from specificity. You know we all rushed to see what was on page 150 :)
Using the 40PPP method of TestyDating page 150 was a pretty good one, Much the deleted Dennis post, a nostalgic Zen muttering, the rare Katie appearance, and enough warm fuzzies surrounding yet another Testy milestone to melt the polar IceCaps. Ahh the good ol days :emoji_thumbsup:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...59#post2199559

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Using the 40PPP method of TestyDating page 150 was a pretty good one
Stone the bloomin' crows Elijah are you still in that alternate 40PPP Testyverse? Now the real page 150 had shots of Britney and Jolie tugging at their knickers, a huge photo of Elisha whatsername, a Jack Briggs flyby and [grins] I see I was still trying to redirect 'test' traffic to the Freezone even back then.:D

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
I mutter not..........
So after some fat tops of decent mexicana, I got about 4-5 heads back and was suspended in air for a good part of the time.
174779112_l.jpg

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
SARSstock?! :eek:
I guess I've stirred up a hornet's nest in the "Return of the Sith" discussion thread, with my remarks on seeing it. In general, I just wasn't too impressed, and I said so, much to the distaste of the [alt.fanboys.drooling] who are left in the thread. I didn't say as much as I might have, though, simply for fear of giving the impression I thought it was a bad movie, which I did not. I simply didn't think it was particularly good. I noticed that one fellow had listed among his "favourite lines of dialogue" a few that made me wince. I mean "Anakin's the father, isn't he?" Scuse me, Earth to Obi-Wan, but if you haven't figured out already that they're going at it like drunken monkeys that says a lot for your Jedi skills of critical thinking. And you could drive a Star Destroyer through the plot holes -- not these local tubs, you understand, but one of the big Corellian jobs -- if the Jedi Masters didn't trust Palpatine, why did they trust his soldiers not to betray them? and why didn't Windu drop everything to spread the word around about his being the Sith Lord? Aargh. And if Hayden Christensen is really that much taller than Ewan MacGregor, the cinematographer needs a good talking-to.
Really I think the best part was getting to know just who Leia was talking to when she said "You're my only hope." I could use a whole movie about General Kenobi. :)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
So than Chris, it wasn't you that sold the house and bought Luke's light-sabre? [crosses Dac's name off list] Zen?
Latest movie gossip: ancient Hollywood goddess Lauren Bacall blasted Tom Cruise for using his romance with Katie Holmes to further his career. "His whole behavior is so shocking. It's vulgur to use your private life to sell anything commercially. I think it's a kind of sickness." Tom and Katie both deny their romance is staged.
tsk tsk and here I thought it was Katie using Tom to further her career...;)
Bacall Berates Cruise

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
How does miss Holmes further his career?

I mean: apart from your point that he may be furthering her career, why does he want to do that? What's the deal?

OK, I understand he's a bit short isn't he, and after so ostentatiously going around the world with Mrs. Cruz-Cruise (or is that Cruise-Cruz? How are American names of married ladies formed?), who's now Cruz again, his ego may want to be seen around with a new flame. But really...

Cees

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
"... with Mrs.Cruz-Cruise" :D "what was that again? Sorry we don't serve couscous here"
I mean it's not as if Tom's career was in the shithole, Minority Report was reasonably successful, what did he do after that? Last Samurai? Maybe Ms.Bacall was appalled at his over-the-top antics on various talk shows?

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
All about Katie?

And he HATES couches. At least the psychiatrist's types.

Oh, well, that act is soooo bad, he just fell down several points on my scale of great/acceptable movie actors. I think he went from 'hold' to 'underperformer'.

Cees

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
I see Jennifer Aniston 'exposes' herself in the new edition of Vanity Fair:
20050801_VanityFair_9-05_cover.jpg
20050801_VanityFair.jpg

Now that is the look of a woman scorned, but in that outfit it would be worth the assault. ;)

Elijah

Supporting Actor
Is that a 6 Pack I see?
Transatlantic Translating Services: Well defined belly muscles; Usage - "Man how does Zen keep his 6 pack always knocking back 6 packs" :D

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Mmm, I don't know. Photographs with celebrity's heads tagged on, or simple look-alikes, have been flooding the Internet for more than 10 years already.

Cees

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
WARNING X-RATED POST
Unbelievable, a new low has been attained for British tv. Sandra, just to torture me I'm sure, has me watch Big Brother with her occasionally, well tonights show climaxed with one dreadful drunken little minx masturbating with a bottle of wine in front of other stunned contestants. I think I heard one person mutter "I'm not drinking from that bottle", anyway they soon told her to stop and get the fuck out the room, miffed she grabbed the bottle went out in the garden sat on the grass in full view of the BB cameras and carried on where she left off, and that's British tv for you.:eek:

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
I think I've discovered the most annoying member on HTF... and I'm not to happy about it! :angry:
[think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts]...
05_mmiller_01.jpg

ahhhhhh.... much better. Ty Marrisa for the 6-pack! ;)

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
I know I'm not well liked, but geez... :frowning:
Incidentally, Nils, if you'll take advice from me: I know you're really excited about [at least one of] the upcoming HD video disc formats, but it doesn't help your case when you seem to claim that anyone who expresses reservations "hates" the formats and wants to "kill" them. I know, this from Mr. Hyperbole (tm), but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.