What's new

Testy Area 51 (1 Viewer)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I once had dinner in an ancient restaurant in Salzburg. This would have been in 1985 so my memory is unclear, but I think this is the place: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Peter_Stiftskulinarium

The oldest settlements around Idaho are at the Camas Prairie around Fairfield. Archaeologists date it back 10,000 years. Heck the petroglyphs on the Map Rock along the Snake River not that far from me are dated over a thousand years back.

Last edited:

Elijah

Supporting Actor
Um...hello.............................

This i an especially sad day for Area 51.

When I heard over the weekend, my first thought was how the droogs were fairing in light of this news. May the red panties of doom live on in his memory.

Had some friends over on Friday and we had a good time with a "Sean Connery does X Language" game, Connery does an Indian accent, Connery does a Dutch accent (Vicili, give me one roll only on your r's please : )

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
"The moon's twin has been found on the other side of Mars hiding in a Trojan cloud" I'm not making that up, that was a news report I encountered earlier on the net. Someone's been reading too much sci-fi eh? Bad sci-fi too. :D

Was there something else happening today? Can't remember.

Meanwhile...

Nixon t shirt.jpg

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Has the singing started yet?

Yep Baby Yoda is back on our screens, not really Yoda though unless Yoda is the name of the species. I've been binge-watching 'Grimm' (again) bought them all on crystal clear blu-ray (let UHD fans smirk, Steve happy), and I'm enjoying Star Trek Discovery but I will get round to the Monday Lorrian eventually.

2nd season of His Dark Materials has started on BBC so I've got that to look at too.

Deadline USA ty.jpg

Bogart in Deadline USA (1952). Imagine having that poster on your wall! Scary.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
[scuttles into frame] Orchestra started playing yet? :D

Still alive! I've survived nearly all of 2020. Woohoo! Is there a badge they give you if you make it to 2021? eh? Just wonderin'

How's everyone? The vaccine is on the way from pfizer [cue cheering and a boo] but from what I heard one of the side effects is a permanent erection, what'dya mean you don't mind? What kind of testys do we have here?

Look, I'll wait a bit and see if anyone survives the vaccine before I let a needle touch my beautiful white skin. [cue boos and a cheer]

Black friday sales... any droogs bought anything HTF related? No no vacuum cleaners don't count. I was tempted to buy a 70inch ultra HD telly for a suspiciously low price and realised it would cover most of my spectacular DVD/Blu-ray wall unit and nixed that idea for the time being. I settled for some TV show box sets. Box sets that look impressive and enticing but lets face it will never be opened and played. I talk from experience, my huge Xena Warrior Princess box set has been gathering dust for nearly a decade. :P Oh come on it was a good price. But to be honest I wouldn't mind binge watching True Blood again sometime next year. £40 for the complete set on blu-ray, not bad.

Greg Hildebrandt - Things Go Better With ..., 2008.jpg

Russell G

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
My province is back in lock down. If my city was a country, it would have rated the 2nd worst case in the world behind the States based on population infection rates. What this means to me is nothing. I've been following stricter restrictions than our province listed, both personally and at work. So business as usual for me and hoping I don't get killed from some dumb grub who doesn't wear the mandatory mask over their nose. Why can't f'ing Van Morrison and Eric Clapton sing songs about that?!?!?

As a result, I'm not forced to stay home and watch movies all day. It sucks! How am I supposed to get through all those boxsets I purchased before being intubated and dying alone? FML! :rolling-smiley:

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
The virus vaccine is being slowly rolled out here in the UK, but some people have already had an allergic reaction to it. And that might put people off taking it. The papers say 1 in 4 Brits don't want to take the jab. According to Sandra aka she-who-must-be-obeyed, 'the new world order' is trying to implant microchips in our body, we've had many chats and I don't think she really listens to a word I say, I mean who can blame her? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weareaddictives