Testy Area 51

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
The Space Force eh? I like the sound of it, very sci-fi. Will it happen I wonder. Russia was in UK news recently launching a satellite with "all the characteristics of a weapon" according to one official here. Where's that Space Force when we need it? ;)

Lucy 000.jpg

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
"Masks make us slaves" Thousands march in Berlin in anti-lockdown protest. My Sandra is probably one of them, last time I spoke to her she was saying some awful things I can't print here. Let's just say she's turned into a conspiracy nut.

Easy A hh.jpg

Reactions: Johnny Angell

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Dennis, the Flat Earth society were up in arms with NASA for using a fish eyed lens to make our flat world look round from orbit. I'm not making this up.

"Imagine lying to billions of people and pretending to be an astronaut. Your life must really suck," wrote one angry Twitter user.

"Why do you guys always use fish eye lenses," moaned one.

Another said: "Yes. That's fish eye lens. Make earth looks like round. Actually, the earth is Flat!"

And one added: "Nice try with the fish eye, but it's flat."

Not sure whether to laugh or shed a tear, or both.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Dennis, the Flat Earth society were up in arms with NASA for using a fish eyed lens to make our flat world look round from orbit. I'm not making this up.

"Imagine lying to billions of people and pretending to be an astronaut. Your life must really suck," wrote one angry Twitter user.

"Why do you guys always use fish eye lenses," moaned one.

Another said: "Yes. That's fish eye lens. Make earth looks like round. Actually, the earth is Flat!"

And one added: "Nice try with the fish eye, but it's flat."

Not sure whether to laugh or shed a tear, or both.
There’s a doc on Netflix, I think, called Behind the Curve. It’s about the flat earthers. The doc, as I remember it, doesn’t really take a position. It just lets these foolish people make fools of themselves.

Mike Frezon

Wow! A Sandra reference! "She who must not be named!" :laugh:

That just might be a Testy record for longest amount of time between references, Steve.

Let's go to the record books!

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Mike, I'm still in touch with her but as you might make out from my previous post she's gone a bit loopy, she's fallen off our flat planet. For example a month ago she sent me a photo of what might have been a hospital ward or mortuary, can't remember, anyway in the background was, I imagined, a dead body. "Whats this crap? I don't want to see shit like this." I told her. She tells me to zoom into the picture for a closer look, well it looked very much like a plastic mannequin. I can't even argue with her, she just says we're all 'sheeple'. :D

Yeah for a while 17 or 18 years ago Sandra was the most well known girl on the forum and she wasn't even a member.
She would complain I was spending too much time here, which was true, back then. Aaah memories....

The Dreamers is no.3 on my Eva Green top 20 video chart which will be uploaded tomorrow. Anyone see this? Eva is not a shy girl.

Dreamers ,The 006.jpg

Last edited:

Dennis Nicholls

Executive Producer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I've got a glass of that Fish Eye right here as I prepare a meal of pork with paprika, mushrooms, and sour cream. Sort of a lazy man's pork based goulash. Australia way over planted sauvignon blanc years ago so some pretty good Sav Blanc gets dumped onto the box wine market. That's $12US for 3 liters.

Last edited:

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Dennis, I had a Big Mac 9 nuggets and large fries for lunch. Do not pity me I enjoyed it. And in the end isn't that what it's all about, Steve enjoying his food? I mean look at the Vegans from Vega and their plate full of leaves (and stray caterpillar?). I am not a rabbit!! :emoji_lion_face:

A man had his whole left side cut off in an accident.

He's all right now.

I was sent another video from 'she who must be obeyed' this time it was a clip of various Americans I didn't recognise saying the words "a new normal' and 'embrace the new normal' over and over again. Has the world gone mad?

In other news I still haven't watched Parasite or Cats, but I did see Charlize Theron in Netflix action movie The Old Guard, it wasn't very good. Highlander did it better 34 years ago. (Jeeeezus, 34 years ago?)

Ray_Rogers1979

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ray Rogers
I'm not dead! Haven't been working much lately and using the other part of the funds to get by month-to-month. Have crazy computer finished with monitor. 4K UHD disc player with multi-region and 7.2 receiver. No speakers yet, just some decent noise cancelling headphones from Monoprice. Been playing ELITE: DANGEROUS on my PC. Of course I borrowed a mask from work. 3M painter's one with filters.

Haven't watched any of my 4K UHD discs on it yet, just STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION - The Complete Collection Blu-ray disc set on it through upscaling. On Season One, Disc 5.

Links incoming.

OVERKILL aka currently new computer: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/FremenDar007/saved/#view=MqyVcf
4K UHD disc player: https://www.220-electronics.com/sony-ubp-x1100es-region-free-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-player.html
Receiver: https://www.sony.com/electronics/av-receivers/str-dn1080