Alexandra Daddario says hi

Alexandra Doddario a.jpg

Reactions: ChristopherG

Steve Christou

Long Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Christou
Wait! Where are you going? There's more perking up!

Alexandra Doddario b.jpg

Mike Frezon

Reaction score
You picked a fave, Steverino! :thumbsup:

Those pix definitely perked me up!

Reactions: Steve Christou

Russell G

Fake Shemp
Reaction score
Real Name
Russell
how's everyone doing? I'm in official quarantine until the end of next week. Everyone online is going squirrly about being locked up for 3 days, I'm getting worried I'm not going to get to all the movies and books I wanted to. Us movie nerds got this stuff tight!

I don't have the coronas, I was coming down with a sore throat and got a work quarantine just in case. Finally feeling better today. That said, it was a little freaky getting a sinus and chest cold this past week. My timing is always perfect.

Dennis Nicholls

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
Dennis
IIUC the common cold is a form of coronavirus. You just got the wrong type.

I've had some digestive issues. At least according to the chart, that's not a COVID 19 symptom. Then the media is now full of stories about how digestive issues may be symptoms of COVID 19. I can't win.

covid.jpg

Mike Frezon

Reaction score

Steve Christou

Long Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Christou
How is everybody? Keeping safe? Housebound? England is in lockdown here. Police are randomly stopping cars asking people where they're going, if they haven't got a good excuse to be out the house they get an on the spot fine.

Have to admit keeping everyone at home is the only way to slow the spread of the virus, but we still need to venture to the shops occasionally, online shopping is a piece of shit here in Brexitland.

What have i seen recently... The Invisible Man, no relation at all to the H.G. Wells story apart from having an invisible man of course. Plenty of suspense, well acted and well worth tracking down. I wasn't satisfied with the way it finished but it's still recommended. Excellent use of digital surround sound.

Bloodshot was okay, derivative of a million other films but passes the time well enough. Based on a comic book I've never heard of.

(hey, you can end a sentence with the word 'of' ) :)

Currently watching Terry Gilliam's Brazil, one of my all time favorites.

Brazil (1985).jpg

Walter Kittel

Lead Actor
Reaction score
So far, so good. Went to the store Monday and that is the last time I ventured out this week. Pretty much in lockdown mode.

I have to admit that I am little freaked out when I hear of people who are much younger than I succumbing to the virus. Luck of the genetic draw? I have no idea. If it can kick an Olympic Gold Medal swimmer's ass, what will it do to me?

- Walter.

Dennis Nicholls

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
Dennis
There is a normal distribution of immune system strength in the population. I've known people who get sick every year, and usually several times a year. I almost never get sick, although I am careful to get the flu vaccine every year.

Mike Frezon

Reaction score

Steve Christou

Long Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Christou
Okay... but... can you end a sentence... with the word 'if'?

And not as the subject of a question! Ha!

Ray_Rogers1979

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Real Name
Ray Rogers
I'm not dead!
Damn, I forgot to get Testy with the lot of you for the last, or more than, 10 months it seems. I got hired part time in July 2019 at a cool place named The Bike Church, we're on hiatus because of the Covid19. Built myself a beast of a computer earlier this month I have dubbed OVERKILL. Yes I'm still buying movies, TV shows, PC games, CDs, the rest of the mad lot. Only been going to errands when I need to on the bus but a lot of walking.

Here's what I have going on for OVERKILL. It's what I've been meaning to build for the longest time. Now I'm looking to buy a multi-region (for Blu-ray discs and DVDs) 4K UHD disc player. Guess I'll ask here in other parts of the forum. A PS4 Pro would be real neato just for the exclusive games. No idea what else to type.

Last edited:

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alberto Gilbert