What's new

Testy Area 51 (4 Viewers)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Just finished.

Would've been nice if it had been an hour or so earlier.

tenor.gif

121001092247-debate-fun-bush-checks-watch-00000415-story-top.jpg

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Sounds like you want my vote to make you MLB Commissioner.

The problem with baseball is that there isn't enough infield action. It's all strikeouts and homeruns. Not enough base hits, bunts, and stolen bases.

Commissioner Dennis's thought.

Make the pitcher ineligible to field balls. This will force the catcher and infielders to deal with all short balls, while preserving the health of the pitcher. The pitcher will just have to stand there and watch the ball go by.

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Commissioner Dennis' thought.

Make the pitcher ineligible to field balls. This will force the catcher and infielders to deal with all short balls, while preserving the health of the pitcher. The pitcher will just have to stand there and watch the ball go by.

No, no, no! Pitchers are already given a pass on many fielding chances already! THey gotta field...and they ALL need to hit.

That's it. You're out as commish. I'm taking over in a bloodless coup.

Or maybe a blood red coupe.

is-this-250-gt-swb-berlinetta-the-vintage-ferrari-of-your-dreams-1476934448140-1000x667.jpg

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I've been following (on and off) the Astros for most of the club's existence. Since the days of Bob Watson, J.R. Richard and Jose Cruz. They've had a number of teams over the years, mostly on the basis of pitching, that have competed - but this year's team had the best offense of any Astros team I've had the pleasure to watch. Pretty awesome that they finally (55 years after the club's founding) won the World Series.

- Walter.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I liked the original team name better, but I suppose that would not fly these days.

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

Just think, artificial grass came within a whisker of being called "Colt Carpet" or "Colt Grass".

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Mike, that's this year's 'Mummy', Sofia Boutella. You may remember her from such films as Kingsman, where she had blades for legs and she played a friendly alien in Star Trek Beyond. She was last seen snogging Charlize Theron in the action film Atomic Blonde.

questrider

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
I was wondering where everybody was at. Imagine my surprise to find all of you here in the Testy Area 51 thread! ;)

blindssuck.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.