What's new

Testing Waters for Rotel 1075 5-channel Amp (1 Viewer)

Arnie_A

Agent
FS, barely used. I'd say it has about 200 hours on it only. Silver face. No scratches, great condition, like new.

I bought it for $1050 awhile back and am looking to get $800 for it plus 50/50 shipping if not local sale (Southern California).

Is this reasonable folks? I can't find others selling 1075's, that's why I'm not sure of what the price range would be.

Thanks.

PaulT

Supporting Actor
There is one similar on audiogon right now asking for 800 and an offer to sell a dealer demo for 775, so you are in the ballpark for sure.

Arnie_A

Agent
Thanks..bump..

Item is now for sale..$800 plus shipping. I prefer a local (SoCal) sale for the buyer's interest so they can appreciate the condition of the amp and minimize risk of shipping.

Here's my ad from Audiogon:

Rarely used (my reason for selling) 5-ch amp. Please visit www.rotel.com for technical specs.

Bought new, first and only (non-smoking, no pet, no children) owner. No scratches on any surface. Silver face.

The unit is hooked up in Murrieta/Temecula, but can be picked up in LA County. I would prefer a local Southern California sale since the unit is heavy and the box is large. I'd also like the buyer to be able to hear it and see it for themselves before buying. It is a clean, well owned unit.

I still have the original box, styrofoam, plastic cover, and manuals. If desired, I also have 5 AudioQuest cables that I can sell on top of the amplifier.

I can ship the item, but buyer pays. Cash, Money Order, Cashier's Check, or PayPal payments only please.

Thank you for looking!! This amp needs a good home!!

My E-mail: [email protected]

Travis

Second Unit
Where were you a week ago when I was looking?
Just thought I'd give a friendly bump, wish I had the funds to buy it. Picked up a new 3805 which sucked the funds.

Arnie_A

Agent
hehe. My timing is bad, I guess.

Anyone still looking for one??? It's just sitting in my house, not doing anything.

Arnie_A

Agent
bump..

price changed to $750. I'd like to convert it into money that just let it sit in my house... I'm too busy nowadays to sit and watch movies and listen to music. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks