What's new

Testing the waters...Possibly FS: Toshiba 57HDX82 (1 Viewer)

EricTownsend

Stunt Coordinator
My wife actually wants a Plasma TV to take up less space and have a nice picture... Even if it is smaller...
So, I wanted to "test the water" so to speak and see what the interest would be in a 5 month old Toshiba 57HDX82. This is the 16:9 HDTV Cinema model and has had the audio humm fixed by an authorized tech. The tech fine tuned the TV too.
The TV comes with a 5 year warranty to boot. This was originally purchased from Onecall (locally, the brick and mortar store is called Huppins HiFi) brand new.
Asking $1900 and you have to pick it up or arrange for shipping. I live in the Eastern Washington, Pacific Northwest area (Post Falls Idaho to be exact).
Please let me know if interested and if I don't take too big of a loss, we can make arrangements. I paid $2350 originally with the warranty.
Thank you!!
Eric

EricTownsend

Stunt Coordinator
OK... Nobody breaking down the door... Would anyone consider $1700? Let me know.
Thanks,
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks