What's new

Testing New Review Format, feedback welcome (1 Viewer)

Bac Bradley

Stunt Coordinator
All, I'm still tweaking and testing a new DVD Review format at TMR and wanted your opinions on the information available in the review and the "add your own review" option. Good, bad, I can handle it...and am willing to change it if good suggestions come forth. Here's a link to a new release DVD as an example:
http://www.themanroom.com/modules.ph...wcontent&id=20
thx, Dan

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
I like it. One thing I think would be cool; Over on the right you have the scores for various things like video and audio. I think they should be links such that when you click them they advance you to that part of the review.

The layout is very asthetically (sp?) pleasing. and the colors and contrast are great!

When I get a change I'll give it a more thorough look and mention any more suggestions I might think of.

-Marshall

Bac Bradley

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Marshall, I like your idea! It's been added to the official (and growing) "to do" list :)
It's funny you mention colors and contrast. I've actually started to grow tired of the "greys" and am toying with adding a color scheme. The logo is temp as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks