Testing New Review Format, feedback welcome

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bac Bradley, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Bac Bradley

Bac Bradley Stunt Coordinator

All, I'm still tweaking and testing a new DVD Review format at TMR and wanted your opinions on the information available in the review and the "add your own review" option. Good, bad, I can handle it...and am willing to change it if good suggestions come forth. Here's a link to a new release DVD as an example:
    http://www.themanroom.com/modules.ph...wcontent&id=20
    thx, Dan

2. Marshall Alsup

Marshall Alsup Second Unit

I like it. One thing I think would be cool; Over on the right you have the scores for various things like video and audio. I think they should be links such that when you click them they advance you to that part of the review.

The layout is very asthetically (sp?) pleasing. and the colors and contrast are great!

When I get a change I'll give it a more thorough look and mention any more suggestions I might think of.

-Marshall

3. Bac Bradley

Bac Bradley Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Marshall, I like your idea! It's been added to the official (and growing) "to do" list [​IMG]
    It's funny you mention colors and contrast. I've actually started to grow tired of the "greys" and am toying with adding a color scheme. The logo is temp as well.