test

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Carlos_E, Mar 30, 2002.

1. Carlos_E

Carlos_E Stunt Coordinator

test

2. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

List test
    • "I have not yet bought a single South Park DVD. I am awaiting the (hopefully) future release of season sets. My dollars are waiting..." -Greg Rakaska, Indianapolis, IN
    • "I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiments listed here. Warner had better wise up soon - as another member pointed out, they are leaving money on the table here... plain and simple!" -Jim DiJoseph, Boca Raton, FL
    • "Haven't bought a themed south park disc yet, and won't. Revenue down the toilet bowl!" -Matt Stryker, GA
    • "I am actually in the same boat as others here. I was going to buy all the episodes on DVD, then I discovered that they are not being released in season sets, so now I wont even buy the first 6 volumes. If I cant watch the whole series in order, why bother owning any of them. Very shoddy, Warner." -Charles J P, Omaha, NE
    • "I bought the first 4 eps and discovered that after 6 they were themed sets, and sold the first four cheap. Good riddance. If Warner wants to see another penny out of me for South Park, it will have to be in the form of Season Box Sets." -Brett Soutter, London, ON, Canada
    • "Well I am a big fan, own the first 6 Rhino DVDs and the movie, but warner isn't going to see a PENNY from me until they release them i order by season. They couldn't even give these pieces of junk to me." -Kenny Goldin
    • "I have 6 South Park DVDs... I'm sure we can all guess which 6. Get it right, I have money waiting for this!" -Drew Dockery, Bloomington, IL
    • "I too have the first few discs which were released chronologically. I won't be buying any of the "themed" sets. I would certainly buy any season set WB sees fit to release." -Aaron Silverman, Teaneck, NJ
    • "Please hear your customers and release full season sets. I've done my part on the Friends and will fully support the season set's that are coming out. I have not and will not buy any of the South Park themed sets." -Paul Wu, Vancouver, Canada
    • "Complete season sets in order or no sale. It's just that simple." -Craig T
    • "It damn near HURTS me not to be able to get ALL the episodes of Southpark out there... PLEASE Warner - release Southpark in full season sets!" -Dave W, Aurora, CO
    • "I have the 1st 6 discs. No more until they go back to season/chronological order sets." -Philip Verdieck, Houston, TX

3. Julio De Luis

test[​IMG]

4. RAF

RAF Lead Actor

test

5. RajeeK

RajeeK Second Unit

test...for no particular reason.

6. Oscar_R

Oscar_R Second Unit

man, any of you know how to get a gif to show as your signature?