What's new

Test (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I thought I'd save you the utter humiliation. Eventually, no one poking in this thread will ever know you originally posted it -- heh heh -- in After Hours. Our secret.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Ah, but AHL is moving slowly today and the link will stay on the main page all day :D

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Thanks a lot Jack, I thought you deleted it. ;) Now The Ted has turned this into some cry for help , popularity stunt. Go ahead, get your hits in now. And yes Philip, it would be a day where it's just dragging in AH.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
You are, The. But I'm still not a poplar.

I could have deleted the link but didn't by mistake. Oh well. People will only know about Zen's absolutely stunning mistake for about a day or two.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Steve, we have shortened Ted Lee to the The Ted, now he is simply The. Pretty soon he will be just some flippin' symbol. Then his metamorphosis will be complete.

May I suggest the Dalton symbol for Yttrium? Nice little circle with a lower-case "t" in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks