What's new

Test (1 Viewer)

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
was using 10” subs in my system, and the results were not satisfactory. Unless you have a very small room, a 10” sub just doesn’t cut it. I mean, think about it: If a single 10” sub is adequate for a car, is there any chance it will work in a room that is 10 times the size of the car’s interior?This is an Arial Font Face
was using 10” subs in my system, and the results were not satisfactory. Unless you have a very small room, a 10” sub just doesn’t cut it. I mean, think about it: If a single 10” sub is adequate for a car, is there any chance it will work in a room that is 10 times the size of the car’s interior?This is an Arial Font Face
Twas using 10” subs in my system, and the results were not satisfactory. Unless you have a very small room, a 10” sub just doesn’t cut it. I mean, think about it: If a single 10” sub is adequate for a car, is there any chance it will work in a room that is 10 times the size of the car’s interior?his is an Arial Font Face
------------------
My Equipment List
[Edited last by Wayne A. Pflughaupt on August 05, 2001 at 04:19 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks