Terry Tate gubernatorial candidate

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Wayne Bundrick, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Wayne Bundrick

Wayne Bundrick Cinematographer

Terry Tate promises to "bring the pain up in this humpy-bumpy" if elected. I just checked the state election website and sure enough, he is listed as a candidate pending qualification approval under the name Lester Terry Tate Speight.

Check it out at http://terrytate.reebok.com

2. Angelo.M

Angelo.M Producer

I was wondering was Terry was up to. Haven't seen him since January. [​IMG]

3. Ricardo C

Ricardo C Producer

Terry Tate vs. Arnold vs. Gary Coleman vs. Larry Flint.

I still say it's all part of Davis' plans to make the alternatives seem to unappealing that he ends up staying in office [​IMG]

4. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

Terry Announces Candidacy In California Recall Election

As the league leading Office Linebacker for four years running, "Terrible" Terry Tate possesses the vision, the experience, and the unique ability "to bring the pain up in this humpy-bumpy" that California so desperately needs. Terry promises to end partisan gridlock by knocking some fiscal sense into the corporate lobbyists, career bureaucrats, and partisan politicians who are at the heart of the problem: "I'm the type of player that player haters hate to play - cause I'm 100% heart baby, all day, every day."

Once elected, Mr. Tate will tackle white collar crime: "Ya'll suckah's who don't pay taxes and hang out on your Gucci yachts? With Triple T in charge, you know you gonna get caught." Terry also commits himself to reducing overcrowding at schools, improving air quality, and eliminating "long-[expletive] coffee breaks - five minutes tops, or ya'll gonna get clocked."

And despite the risk inherent in being the top executive of the state, Terry stands alone among leading candidates in his pledge to realize the hopes and dreams of the voters of California without taking a vacation or a sick day. "Playin' hurt? Baby that don't phase me. The only pain I got time for is the pain I put on fools who don't know what time it is."

Most importantly, a vote for Terry Tate is a vote for a better future for California's children, families, and businesses: "I'm gonna govern the [expletive] out of this state. Believe that, California."

5. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

6. Francois Caron

Francois Caron Cinematographer

Francois Caron

7. Joseph S

Joseph S Cinematographer

8. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

Will the new guy be called up from Feltcher Europe?

-j

9. Grant B

Grant B Producer

Since a few people actually live outside of California, post your favorite 'horses' here.
    http://sfgate.com/gate/special/pages/2003/recall/

I think I need to study up on Mary Carey's platform but as of today, Here is my ticket

Win: Arnie
    Place: Mary Carey
    Show: Michael Jackson

10. Hunter P

Hunter P Screenwriter

11. JustinCleveland

JustinCleveland Cinematographer

Justin Cleveland
    I thought this was a joke... until I found out that Terry Tate (can't remember his real name) is ACTUALLY running.

Now THAT is funny. Talk about a mockery of the system... they're using it for advertising!!