1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

terry c, lewis b...please respond

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin George, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Kevin George

Kevin George Stunt Coordinator

terry or lewis:
    hi guys, kevin here. i just finsihed moving into my new place. ive got the theater all setup except that i havent flattend out the two sub's responses with the beringher. i was hoping one of you two guys could help me out with this, either on a weeknight or weekend. i'd be happy to trade a harrison ford 3 pack of dvd's or a tom cruis 3 pack of dvd's. i've also got some extra dvd's of forrest gump, spy kids, and some other titles i cant remember right now. if one of you guys has some time plese get in touch with me. the theater sounds and looks better than ever in my new place which is much more ht freindly. the front projection setup looks good! anyways i hope i hear from one of you guys soon. thanks. also, i hope you have both been doing well.
    my email: [email protected]
    pager:714 666 4495
    moderators: i hope this message is ok. i havent posted on the forum in a long time and i lost the email addresses of these twom members. if you have to delete this message though it would be a huge help if you could leave it up just for a day or two so that these guys could see it. thanks!

2. Lewis Besze

Lewis Besze Producer

Yes, Kevin I can give you a hand.

I'll contact you from my home computer via email to discuss.

3. Kevin George

Kevin George Stunt Coordinator

lewis, i wont be able to check my email to often in the next few days. could you page me instead at at 714 666 4495.
    or another idea...email instead at my yahoo address which is [email protected]
    ill be able to check this mail regularly. thanks a million!