Terminator: SE subtitle problem

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rob Dawn, Feb 21, 2002.

1. Rob Dawn

Rob Dawn Stunt Coordinator

Has anyone else tried to turn on the subtitles while the movie is being played? It doesn't work on my Pioneer 343 model DVD player! It just pops up the little symbol that means I'm trying to do something that has been locked out. VERY annoying! [​IMG] This is the first disc that I've noticed with this "feature".
    You also can't change the audio on the fly either. I wanted to do a comparison between the mono and 5.1 soundtracks, but it's much harder when you have to stop the movie, change the audio, and then find your place in the movie again.
    I wish all DVDs would let you flip through all the audio choices while the movie is playing. Anyone know why some DVDs won't let you do that?
    Rob

2. Ryan L B

Ryan L B Supporting Actor

you can't, if you want subtitles you have to go to the menu every time if you want to change them. Or you can just turn on closed captioning if you don't want to interupt the movie.

Does anybody know what happened to the audio commentary. Since in the booklet it says that you can turn them on when you go to special features. I got nothing on side A but on side B, there on the deleated scenes part.

3. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden Producer
    Reviewer

Kenneth McAlinden
    There is no audio commentary for anything but the deleted scenes.

Regards,