What's new

Terminator: SE subtitle problem (1 Viewer)

Rob Dawn

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone else tried to turn on the subtitles while the movie is being played? It doesn't work on my Pioneer 343 model DVD player! It just pops up the little symbol that means I'm trying to do something that has been locked out. VERY annoying! :angry: This is the first disc that I've noticed with this "feature".
You also can't change the audio on the fly either. I wanted to do a comparison between the mono and 5.1 soundtracks, but it's much harder when you have to stop the movie, change the audio, and then find your place in the movie again.
I wish all DVDs would let you flip through all the audio choices while the movie is playing. Anyone know why some DVDs won't let you do that?
Rob

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
you can't, if you want subtitles you have to go to the menu every time if you want to change them. Or you can just turn on closed captioning if you don't want to interupt the movie.

Does anybody know what happened to the audio commentary. Since in the booklet it says that you can turn them on when you go to special features. I got nothing on side A but on side B, there on the deleated scenes part.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks