Terminator on XBox opinions?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Nathan_R, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Nathan_R

Nathan_R Supporting Actor

Ok, so has anyone played this on XBox? I did some reading online, but I can't find any useful info-- is it 480p, 16x9? I've seen it for sale in Atlanta for a month and a half, but none of my local Blockbusters has it for rent yet? Any opinions on this game?
    Thanks and best regards,
    ~~Nathan

2. James Zos

James Zos Supporting Actor

Terminator has received poor reviews across all platforms, if memory serves correct.

3. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Purchased the game at 1pm...returned said game at 6pm that same day. Very disappointing.

The graphics aren't too bad but it plays like a poor mans Devil May Cry without the any of the fun. If you get a chance eventually to rent, do so. At the very least you can check out and formulate your opinion from there but IMO its definitely not something to buy.

4. Nathan_R

Nathan_R Supporting Actor

Maybe I'm doing a bad search across the engines-- is it 480p or at least 16x9 480i? Frankly, as bad as I am at video games (Oh GameShark, Where Art Thou?), decent graphics make a difference in my utter frustration. [​IMG]
    Best regards,
    ~~Nathan

5. Travis Olson

Travis Olson Supporting Actor

Travis Olson
    My copy should be coming in the mail this week. I loved all the Terminator games on the NES & SNES and they were all generally disliked so I figured Dawn of Fate can't be that bad. I'll post my opinions when I play it.