What's new

Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Title: Terminator (2019)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Tim Miller

Cast: Mackenzie Davis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Diego Boneta, Natalia Reyes, Gabriel Luna, Jude Collie, Brett Azar, Enrique Arce, Nicholas Wittman, Mario de la Rosa, Claudia Trujillo, Rochelle Neil, Fraser James

Release: 2019-11-22

Plot: The sixth film in the "Terminator" series will pick up where the second film left off, ignoring all the subsequent sequels.

Last edited by a moderator:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Tony J Case said:
Paramount Pictures has set a May 19, 2017, release date for Dwayne Johnson’s “Baywatch,” replacing “Terminator 2” — which has been dropped from the schedule.
I get the feeling that Baywatch is going to make Terminator Genisys look like the real Terminator 2. The Rock can be a heckuva lot of fun but Baywatch? Hollywood and audiences have hit a new low with franchises and remakes.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
I have no doubt that The Rock will be good in Baywatch - that man could make reading the phone book interesting. Mind you, I will never know since the odds of me actually SEEING Baywatch are slim and none. . . .

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I'm sorry but where does it say it was "terminated". I see it's not on Paramounts schedule at the moment but where does it say the film has been scrapped?

I say It will still go forward with a new release date.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I'll call and raise you $20 - I doubt it. However, they may do SOMETHING in the next three years simply to prevent the rights from reverting back to Cameron in 2019.

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Every time they "plan" a new Terminator trilogy, the first movie tanks. It's Connor and Reece are never played by the same guys twice. The movies aren't "bad," there's obviously just not a hunger for them.

3D Projectionist

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Lenny
True, studios do neglect the senior side of the established ladies of the screen.
Arnie is now 70 and Linda is 60 and both looking pretty good for another action outing or three.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks