What's new

Terminator 3 DVD Release (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Good to hear Jerry, I had been wondering if he sorted things out :emoji_thumbsup:. We miss his keen eyes for hot babes in AHL :D.

--
Holadem

Declan

Second Unit
Seen T3 last night, and yea while not as good as the first two (it could'nt measure up to them, but what could), I think Johnatahn Mostow did an absolutley fantastic job. I enjoyed it far more than many of the other movies released this summer.

Can't wait for the DVD though. It comes out here in the UK on the same date as the R1 I think and hopefully we will get a DTS track...........HOPEFULLY

Just to hear that nuke come at us from the rear right at the very beginning.

Plus T3 had one of the most perfect endings i've seen in a long time.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
For what it's worth...

FROM DVD Answers REGION 4 Section:
The first details have begun to emerge on the region four release of Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines which stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nick Stahl and Claire Danes. The early information that we have obtained suggests that the film will be arriving as part of a two disc set on the 3rd December this year. The package itself should set you back around the $39.95. The current list of disc specs are as follows and we'll bring you more details as soon as we get our hands on them:

Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer

Dolby Digital 5.1 Track

Audio Commentary with Cast and Crew

Three Making Of Featurettes

Various Deleted Scenes

Terminal Floors Blooper Reel

Eastereggs

Much More...

---------------
I really hope we get DTS in R1!

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
The creator of the video game did a recent interview with G4 and he said the game comes out the same day as the DVD which is the November 18 date we heard earlier.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Since it's a Warner Bros DVD, that means no DTS unfortunately. However, their releases have been really excellent as far as audio/video quality so I'm hoping this will be a reference DVD(same goes for Matrix Reloaded).

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Since it's a Warner Bros DVD, that means no DTS unfortunately.
Well, a few posts ago, someone was saying that since it's from Warner Bros, it wouldn't be a 2-disc set.

And I own several DTS Warner DVDs.

The question is: even if Warner does DTS, will it be both in-synch and sound better than the DD track? ;) :D

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Warner used to release DVDs with DTS and I even have a few of them(Lethal Weapon 1-3, Twister, etc), but I think they've abandoned DTS on their releases. Also, since Matrix Reloaded will be a 2-disc set, I think that probably means T3 will be one as well(even though I'm not overly impressed with the amount of material included on Reloaded).

Lyle_JP

Screenwriter
I don't think we can rule out DTS yet. Morgan Creek can put DTS and unrated films on DVD through Warner Home Video at their discretion, so perhaps C2 may have the same flexibility.

-Lyle J.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks