terminator 2?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by AlClarkJr, Dec 15, 2003.

1. AlClarkJr

AlClarkJr Stunt Coordinator

Has anyone owning a Liteon dvd player tried accessing the special edition of Terminator 2 (where you enter the code 82997) been able to get it to work?

2. Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson Second Unit

On the inside of thhe Ultimate Edition DVD, where the chapter listings and booklets are usually kept, there is a message that reads: "Dear DVD fan: Due to the advanced features utilized inn the creation of this DVD, some players may experience minor navigational difficulties. This should not affect your enjoyment of the feature program in any way"
    I'm assuming that the Special Extended Edition that you have to enter the code for counts as a special feature, and your dvd player is one of the "some" that has trouble playing it. Did you try to hit "enter" after you typed in the code? Maybe you need to do that. Its been so long since i've watched the dvd...i dunnno.

3. Malcolm Cleugh

Malcolm Cleugh Second Unit

If you can select the titles on your player trying switching through the low numbers, as each of the 3 versions is played as a different title. I think one version is Title 3.

On some players like my Sony you had to press enter after each number but on other makes you only pressed enter at the end after all the numbers.