What's new

Terk Leapfrog LF-IRX’s IR repeater (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I bought this a few months ago and it works great but I needed multiple IR outs so I've switched to a hard wired system. Included is the base unit that transmits the IR signal to the other unit, the receiving unit and an IR blaster that you can mount over the AV gear if that works better. I'm asking $40US shipped

This is from the Terk web site.

Instant Multi-Satellite System Remote control extenders allow owners of satellite systems to control a single receiver from any room in the home, creating an instant multi-room solution. Simply network any TV set in the house to the receiver, set up the appropriate remote control extender, and enjoy the show. Remote control extenders put the full functionality of your satellite remote control right at your fingertips, at a fraction of the cost of a new receiver and multi-satellite dish. A Product for Every Need The remote extender family of products features models designed for a wide variety of uses. There are products designed for specific satellite receiver systems, as well as a universal model designed to fit almost any infrared remote control or component. Control Your Components from anywhere Leapfrog, the industry leader in multi-room audio/video transmission products, introduces a new line of remote control range extenders. The extenders convert the infrared signal from a standard remote control into a long-range RF radio signal, allowing components to be controlled from virtually anywhere in the home without the need for additional equipment or wiring. Complete Control Through Walls and Floors Remote control extenders use the 418 MHz frequency band to command components through any obstacle, including walls and floors.
The product is ready to use in seconds, simply by mounting the sending unit (for the LF-UNIV, LF-DISH, LF-RCA units) to the remote and plugging in the receiver, or by placing the LF-IRX’s extension unit in the appropriate
room. All remote control extenders come with all the required equipment,
including batteries. Just take it out of the box, set it up, and enjoy your components from wherever you choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks