What's new

Teresa Strasser leaves While You Were Out (1 Viewer)

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I just wasn;t feeling it with the new host but that might have also been the personality (or lack thereof) of the woman doing the surprise as well. Pretty funny that the guy was onto them. What was he talking about saying there was a sign outside the house saying what days he would be gone? Really I can't beleive how many people who have seen the show and recognize the designers and host, fall for the training video crap. I know I would be very suspicious.

Also, I kept seeing the new host and thinking he looks a lot like th eactor that plays Rico on Six Feet Under.

Also, I had mentioned earlier that I think the last question is rigged. Has anyone ever seen the final question, the one asked of the just surprised "victim" answered wrong and the itme had to be taken out of the room? I have only seen maybe half the shows and while I have seen many wrong answers during th eshow, I have not seen the last question wrong, it would just seem too cruel.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Also, I had mentioned earlier that I think the last question is rigged. Has anyone ever seen the final question, the one asked of the just surprised "victim" answered wrong and the itme had to be taken out of the room? I have only seen maybe half the shows and while I have seen many wrong answers during th eshow, I have not seen the last question wrong, it would just seem too cruel.
Lee as I posted earlier there has been episodes where the last question is missed.

Seems had to believe since the final question is usually such a "softball" that you would have to really try to lose but it has happened.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
The only time I've seen this show, the person missed the last question and they took back the item. IIRC, it was an outdoor stereo (disguised as a rock, I think).

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Ok, Patrick, I beleive you. ;) I just wanted to make sure I was not confusing in how I asked the questions since your response was "it happens all the time" and in the 30 plus shows I've seen, I have never seen it happen, while I have seen the other questions missed all the time. No problem. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks