1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Tenet (July 17, 2020)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by dpippel, May 23, 2019.

1. dpippel

dpippel HTF Premium Member
    Supporter

Doug
    [​IMG]
    Title: Tenet

Genre: Action

Director: Christopher Nolan

Cast: John David Washington, Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debicki, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Kenneth Branagh, Clémence Poésy, Michael Caine, Dimple Kapadia

Release Date:

Runtime: 0

Plot: The plot is currently unknown. The project is described as an action epic revolving around the world of international espionage.

2. dpippel

dpippel HTF Premium Member
    Supporter

Doug
    Tino and Jake Lipson like this.
  3. Jake Lipson

Jake Lipson Lead Actor

Jake Lipson
    This movie has two of the four Triwizard Champions.

Robert Pattinson was Cedric Diggory and Clémence Poésy was Fleur Delacour. Now, Nolan just need to go get Stanislav Ianevski (Viktor Krum) and of course Daniel Radcliffe so we can have a reunion scene with all four of them.

I'm only half kidding here, as I actually would love to see all four of them together again.

In all seriousness, what little we do know about this movie sounds cool, and it's one hell of a cast. I find it interesting that Ludwig Göransson is doing the score. I liked his work on Black Panther, so I'm not questioning his ability to deliver a great score. But I definitely expected that this one would be Hans Zimmer, due to his longstanding previous collaboration with Nolan. I wonder what led Nolan to go to Göransson for this project.