Second Unit
DVD Title

Studio: 20th Century Fox

Year: 2003

Rated: PG / R / XXX

Directed by: Some Dude / Some Chick

Film Length: 00 Minutes

Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen 1.85:1

Audio: DD 5.1, DTS-ES 6.1(English, French, Spanish)
Subtitled in English and Spanish

Bonus features:
-yadda yadda
-yadda yadda
-yadda yadda
[/b]
Release Date: September, 11 2003

Movie...
[/b]

This is some words and crap about some movie that came out. It was really good. It was really lame. lkajld kf dlkaj flkdj dlk fdlka f dkljf klda kfjdd fjkadf kal fakl jfsd fkljd fkl ajdslf asd lksj lkfj lsafj daljf sdlkf alskj a;lksfj sldkjf alk lkajf lksadj flkajf lak jalj flkasj lkaj lkaj lka jlkj lka jflkja flkjs dlkfjd flkaj lkfja lkjalkj flkaj flkj lkjf lkaj flj dlfkj l;kaj lkjaf lkjd flksj flk;jf l;kaj lkaj l;kjf ;ldasjf lask jlkfj l;djf lkj lkaj fl;kja flkdj lfkj l;kasj.

This is the movie description from the back of the DVD cover. "blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda. blah yaddda yadda blah blah blah blah yadda blah blah yadda blah blah blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda yadda blah yadda blah yadda blah yadda yadda yadda blah yadda blah blah yadda yadda blah blah blaw. Staring Ben Afleck and Stacey Keach"

This dude goes here. This chick went there. They all had fun. Car chase here, foot chase there. It was the butler in the kitchen with the candlestick. I knew it all along. The ending was cool, but I cried. It was so very sad. lakjfd lakj fklajd flkjad klfj ldkfjk asdjf lkadjf kds fue roieuo iaue ioeoriu eia hg;lkac vm,nf gklja hfgha fgh kjaa fjkhahf akj fkja hfkjhd kjah fkj dhkja hdfkja hhf akjf hahf kajh fkaj hfkja hjkaf akj jkfh a9odf iuqyi ouqh uiyq iuye iuay rtuyq iurqiu erfiua ydiuf yaiu aiuy iuay iuyaiufa iuf ye. kljd lkfja lkfja lk lkajd flkajd fo iuoqiu iou qoiur oiqr o euri oieur oiqur oiqur oiqu oiu aikljdf oiajo iva oi aoi aoiufd aoipu.

Overall I liked the movie. I thought it was so terrble I woulnd't wish it on my worst enemy. I hated it. I loved it. Very cool. Very sad. Very very very. Aiu diu fayi dfiua yifuya iu aiuf yoiau yiauyd fioua yfioua yiua ifua ydiuyf aiudyfiusdy foiua iuay ifoua yifuyai uodfy iaudyf iouas dyfiuasy fiuasdy fiuasy diuasy fiuay difu auify akljfh kjnfieyrf kja da iudfg iaugfka lgku yaiu hg faliu.

Picture...
[/b]

Picture quality for this DVD was good. The picture quality was shitty. Color saturation this. Black levels that. Compression up the yin yang. Very very grainy! alkjd flakjd aldjf alkj dflkjadlkja flkjasdf akljfslkdjf alkjf aldsj flasdj klsdj fladsj lkaj dlj lkad jflkajfljadlkf askljf lak dklfj asklfjad f dlkfj lkfj aslkjf lakj lfkj flkaj fl alkf jdlk faslkjf lkjf sda lfkj lkfj sdalfjalkd flasd fjlkd.

Spot on skin tones. Artifactings schtuff. Crystal clear picture. Awesome awesome awesome, blah blah. lkjadf lkd flkj dflajd lkfajdlkj djf alkjfalk jflk ajfkl djflka kld lkajd fd asdlkjf lakjf laksjd flkj f;lsdaj flkjf;lkjd.

SEE FOR YOURSELF:

Picture Quality Rating:
Picture: 5 / 5
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Sound...
[/b]

The sound rocked/sucked. No subwoofer action whatsoever. This dvd had BIG TIME LFE!! I have died and gone to DVD heaven! Sounded phenominal, sounded muffled. lkajdflksajd lakjdf lkajfklaj flkaj dlkfajl lkajfd la flkajd flkaj falskfj aslkjf aslkjf a;lsjfa lfkj!

Explosions rocked the house this, explosions rocked the house that. My windows broke. Neighbor called the cops. Neighbor punched me in the face for waking him up last night. Alkdjlajfd akjd. Aldjfalkjfl lksdjf lkaj;lkjflaj flakjdf lkjf alkjf lkjd flkajlkjf alkja lfj aldkj aflkj alkdjf lkajdf kdjfkdl.ad;jad ;lfkjd fklajfkljd lakjdlkaj df;lkajf lakjf alkjfas ldkfjd lfj!!!.

Dialoge horrible. Too low, couldn't hear. Dialoge was absolutely crystal clear. No sign of hiss. Sounds comming out of the rear scared me. Creepy moans and groans. Bullets all around me dropping from the rear. lkajdfldajf. aldjlfkajflkja alkj lafj lkfja ;lajdf lakjf;lakj fldaj flj aljf dslkj flakj. lajkdljadlfj alkjfalj falkjflj falkjdf laj lkja klfj alkjf.

Sound Quality Rating:
Sound: 5 / 5

Extras...

This DVD has very impressive extras!!

Commentaries

There are some crazy commentaries up in dis here dvd. Directors and sound grips and actresses. They all talk about this and that and how what's his butt was rude, crude and tattoo'd. Blah blah her and blah blah him. It was funny to hear about how the boom gut got crushed by the camera crane. Hospital this and hospital that. The explosions for car chase scene sent the stunt dude to the emergency room. He broke his back. He broke his hair. So "Aquanet" fixed him in a jiffy.

Whats her butt didnt like the location. Bug bites on her lips. Yadda yadda yadda. He hated the directors. He had to find his hairbrush. The scene took 40 takes for a one word line. They goofed on how the other actors didnt play their parts correctly. He will never work in Hollywood again. She dated him for a short while on the set. Blah blah, yadda yadda.

Deleted Scenes

There are such and such many deleted scences. They were cool, they were crud.

Behind the Scenes

Basically, this is just some crazy interviews and what not. More of him and her, more of her and him. Practical jokes. Mostly drab crap.

Music Video

This is a big booty rap video featuring so and so and such and such. This rock video was really cool. Lot's of T & A!

Gag Reel

Nothing much to talk about except the scene where what's her butt's bikini top flew off. Very cool!

Extras / Bonus Features Rating:
Extras: 5 / 5

Menus...
[/b]

CHECK OUT THE NAVIGATION:

Conclusion...

This movie was Awesome! This movie was TORTURE! Don't you dare rent this. I would buy it ten times over, and then some. All that and a bag o' chips. Tell you friends to avoid. Tell everyone you can that this is a "must buy". Buy two copies, in case you scratch one. Lame lame lame. Best movie I have seen all year!

I am RECOMMENDING / NOT RECOMMENDING this movie!! Run and pick it up as fast as you can. Run away as far as possible!

Thanx for reading,

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Sounds like a Ben Affleck movie. :laugh:

Save this, substitute J.Lo for Keach, and your review of "Gigli" is pre-written. :emoji_thumbsup: :D

Adam_Reiter

Second Unit
No kidding. Thank god this movie isn't Fox's product! I feel bad for Michael O. :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :D

He may just want to do this if he has to review it.

or this

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks