Tempest where to buy for quickest shipping

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Allen Ross, Dec 5, 2002.

1. Allen Ross

Allen Ross Supporting Actor

Alright I am ready to go and buy my driver for my Tempest that i am going to build this winter break, but I need the driver fast, I just got cash for it and I need it by two weeks from now, is there a backorder or some place that has a ton on stock, i know I can get it directly from Adire, ir Accoustic Visions, is there any one that can get me one quick?

2. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

Why not email Kyle at Acoustic Visions and ask him yourself? Or go directly to the source and email Adire.

3. Brett Loomis

Brett Loomis Stunt Coordinator

My Tempest 15 arrived within 5 days from Adire Audio after ordering over the phone. Is Adire Audio out of stock?? I just got mine about two weeks ago.

This sub is incredible.

4. Mickey Geer

Mickey Geer Agent

I ordered mine from Acoustic Visions and it arrived in less than a week, and this was Thanksgiving week I ordered it. I placed the order the monday night before T'giving and the sub arrived the following monday. So it basically arrived in 3 business days. I would order from them again if I needed one.

5. Allen Ross

thanks I will give them a call and put in an order with Acoustic Vision BC he is a member and a really nice guy

6. AndyHangartner

AndyHangartner Stunt Coordinator

Go directly to Adire. It took three days to get mine. I tried Acoustic -Visions, even Instant Messaged with Kyle. He wouldn't return my phone calls. I even left one saying I wanted to place an order. Talk to Dan Wiggins at Adire. He's a great guy and will help with all your questions.
    andy

7. Kyle Richardson

Kyle Richardson Screenwriter

Tempests are back in stock and can be found at about any of the dealers.

Andy, sorry about the problems. When you contacted me I was in the middle of moving and things were very hectic at the time. Is this an acceptable excuse? No, but unfortunately, sometimes mistakes are made. I truely hope you enjoy your Tempest as its a great driver.

8. Dan Hine

Dan Hine Screenwriter

I just want to jump in real quick. I've known Kyle for about a year now and have had many dealings with him as well as just candid conversations. We are all human and unfortunately that does mean we make mistakes. But if Kyle is anything he is a stand up guy that has my full confidence. [​IMG]

9. Randy Noel

Randy Noel Stunt Coordinator

I have been bugging Kyle for weeks with questions about the Tempest-based sub I'm going to build, and he has always responded very quickly even though he hasn't made a dime from me yet. I'm going to buy from him because of his helpfulness, and because I want to help anyone trying to make a go of this business whenever I can. I hope you do the same.

10. Allen Ross

quick qeustions about the 4" flared ports, I ordered from PE and there are back ordered, does AV have them in stock?

11. Allen Ross

orderd and every thing wen smothly can't wait to see what this beast will be like next week