What's new

Tempest equivalent in Canada? (1 Viewer)

ShaneH

Stunt Coordinator
I'm finally planning to build a sub this summer. Can anyone recommend a driver with similar or better performance than the tempest, that is available in Canada. Any Emminence drivers or better that will outperform the tempest in a sonosub application? Price range around $350-$400 Can, and I think I can get a good discount through a fiend of a friend that will drop it into tempest price range. I'm planning on using an old receiver to power it initially. Any advice appreciated. thx

Nick_Shah

Stunt Coordinator
You can order Adire products from Bob Reimer at Creative Sound Solutions. It's based in the Toronto area.
www.creativesound.ca
I haven't ordered from him yet, but I plan to in the coming month.
-Nick

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I've got two tempests on order from bob right now. He gave me a great deal on them and with not having to worry about duty or high shipping fees its a lot less hassle. The only snag right now is that he's waiting to get a new shippment of drivers in from adire who are apparently swampped right now.

Andrew S

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know the price of a Tempest in Canadian dollars from Creative Sound?
I don't mean to steal the post, but I was curious. And besides, you would have probably wanted that question answered anyway :)

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
AndrewS email bob and ask for a quote. He was willing to match the 5% off that you can get from the link on HTT's site so take $150US which is MSRP knock off 5 percent, convert to cdn and you'll be pretty close. Shipping is obviously on top of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks