What's new

Tempest Construction Pics (1 Viewer)

Karl FS

Grip
I finished my sealed 122L Tempest a few days ago and posted a few pics and tips on my website. Have a look if you're interested, it's under my 'Projects' section.

Dean Mar

Stunt Coordinator
Karl,

That is a beautiful sub. Your woodworking skills really show. As for you thinking that you perhaps should of built the smaller Shiva, don't worry. Before long you may wish that you built something even bigger and more powerful.

It seems that everyone wants even more bass and they never have enough. :D

Karl FS

Grip
Thanks for the compliments! I've never really owned a sub before so I guess I'm a little shocked at the amount of bass it puts out. I'll probably get used to it eventually.. :D

Ronnie Ferrell

Second Unit
I've never really owned a sub before so I guess I'm a little shocked at the amount of bass it puts out. I'll probably get used to it eventually..
I have had my 122L sealed tempest for about 5 months now. It still impresses me every time I fire it up.:D It should be the last sub I own. I'm 35 and my crank it till my ears bleed days are over. Also anything more than this sub and I am sure my neighbors would complain.

Ronnie

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'm afraid of structural damage to my house, so I tend to keep the bass in the not-so-aggressive range.

BTW, nice job on the sub!

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
OMG that is beautiful. i wish i had the time and the patiance to finish my sub like that, the best i think i will do is add some cornner molding on the sides and stain those while the sub it self will be flat or satin black.

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
The feet on your sub look a bit crooked. (jk) I like the look, it almost blends into the floor and the proportions have a cabinet feel to it.

I never had a subwoofer before I got dual adire alignment tempests with 290w each (Yes your PE 250w amp is actually 290w). Now I want a 155L 18hz tumult with 3 passive radiators with ~1500w.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks