What's new

Tell Me All About Berkely Springs, West Virginia (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Found this area quite by accident and, oddly enough, when searching an H.T. topic.

Was looking up a specific popcorn maker on Google..which led me to a theater....which is located in this town and I began exploring the link. It seems appealing enough...and many points of interest. I would like impressions, opinions of those who have visited/lived there.

Anyone...????

Randy_Sh

Stunt Coordinator
Hi.

Just have driven thru on my way from Richmond VA back to see my folks in Pittsburgh PA. Right along 522 right?

Haven't really stopped for any length of time but seemed like you typical small town type place. Main St. (522) with a bunch of shops. Don't recall the Theater though.

Claim to fame is the springs that run right in town, have a spa place you can stay. Also, think I recalled seeing something about a large fall festival that they have there every year.

Sorry I couldn't offer more specific info. Don't here about the place too much though.

Marc S Kessler

Stunt Coordinator
We stayed at the spa about 15 years ago. It's a beautiful area. I don't think I would go until it got warmer. Had a nice time. The baths were nice and invigorating.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks