What's new

Tekwar: Season 1 (1 Viewer)

Rob T

Screenwriter
I just got this in the mail today from Amazon.ca and when I opened up the cases, the following message was printed on the inside of all the cases where the insert goes:
Now seeing this and considering that the show was low budget and is about 10 years old, I was figuring it would look about as bad as Babylon 5: season 1. All scratched up with dirt and stuff on it. To my astonishment, I found it to be quite clear and sharp. I am near-sighted so I can't see things like edge enhancement and stuff like that, but I thought it looked pretty good. The audio sounds pretty damn good too.
I have only watched the first 2 episodes so far though so maybe it gets worse, but if it doesn't then I think they've done a pretty damn good job with this set. :emoji_thumbsup:
I hope season 2 and all the TV movies are released soon, too. :D

Rick P

Supporting Actor
er.. that *IS* the complete series, there is no season 2 (darn it). All we're missing are the TV Movies.

Rob T

Screenwriter
It's odd that it says The Complete First Season then.
I mostly watched the TV movies growing up and barely saw any of the episodes. The title of the set kind of lead me to believe there was a season 2. oh well.
I guess I'm just waiting for the TV movies then.

Tom gre

Agent
Hi
does anyone know if Tekwar was releases in the us yet? or just in the uk for now? i can not find it in any of the stores in us:frowning:

thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattpm
Recent bookmarks