1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Tekwar: Season 1

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Rob T, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

I just got this in the mail today from Amazon.ca and when I opened up the cases, the following message was printed on the inside of all the cases where the insert goes:
    Now seeing this and considering that the show was low budget and is about 10 years old, I was figuring it would look about as bad as Babylon 5: season 1. All scratched up with dirt and stuff on it. To my astonishment, I found it to be quite clear and sharp. I am near-sighted so I can't see things like edge enhancement and stuff like that, but I thought it looked pretty good. The audio sounds pretty damn good too.
    I have only watched the first 2 episodes so far though so maybe it gets worse, but if it doesn't then I think they've done a pretty damn good job with this set. [​IMG]
    I hope season 2 and all the TV movies are released soon, too. [​IMG]

2. Rick P

Rick P Supporting Actor

er.. that *IS* the complete series, there is no season 2 (darn it). All we're missing are the TV Movies.

3. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

It's odd that it says The Complete First Season then.
    I mostly watched the TV movies growing up and barely saw any of the episodes. The title of the set kind of lead me to believe there was a season 2. oh well.
    I guess I'm just waiting for the TV movies then.

4. Bill GrandPre

Bill GrandPre Cinematographer

I've never seen this show, but the kids have to learn about TekWar sometime.

5. Tom gre

Tom gre Agent

Hi
    does anyone know if Tekwar was releases in the us yet? or just in the uk for now? i can not find it in any of the stores in us[​IMG]

thank you

6. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

nope it was just a canadian release.
    I think it's still in print.