What's new

Teenage Werewolf/Frankenstein, Colossal Man , Saucer Men. (1 Viewer)

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I have full frame DVDs of I WAS A TEENAGE FRANKENSTEIN, I WAS A TEENAGE WEREWOLF and INVASION OF THE SUACER MEN. All are full frame and were bought at sci-fi/horror cons throughout the years. The only one I'm missing is the AMAZING COLOSSAL MAN...someday.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
@John Sparks
We don’t speak of fellow members as you did. You’ve been an HTF member longer than me, so you know this. I’ve deleted your post. Please repost within forum norms.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
There are members on this site that try to silent you when they think that you are going against the gain...as in how you collect certain movies, no matter in what form.

It's sad that they have to tattle to moderators when they feel they have been slighted.

What has happened to a friendly discussion between members of this forum to see what each side is on and how they come to those conclusions...

I've said it many times in the past, I collect movies and I have a load of them in DVD and BD. If the only way to collect them is thru 3rd parties...I am guilty. I do not have one movie in my vast collection that has been illegally produced on a SD/BD from an authorized edition.

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
John:

No one reported your deleted post or "tattled" to us moderators. We discovered your own very public post the way anyone would have found it...by reading the forum.

And it looks like now's a good time to remind folks about our HTF Rulebook and, in particular, Rule #5:

5. Respect for copyrights. Home Theater Forum has a strict policy of respecting the rights of copyright holders. We do not allow promotion of bootleg material or discussion on how to obtain it, and we immediately delete all links to sites that deal in bootleg material. If you have any doubt whether a source is legitimate, please check with a moderator before posting any links. We also do not allow discussion of (a) how to make unauthorized copies of video or audio materials, (b) how to defeat any form of copy protection (including, for example, how to make "personal" copies of commercially produced DVDs), and/or © how to obtain equipment that can only be used for such purposes. In one form or another, this rule goes back to the very origins of HTF. We are serious about it. Please do not try to debate copyright law with us. We're not interested in discussing what the law should be. Public discussion about copyright law is allowed as long as it doesn't violate any portion of this or any other site rule. We believe it is in the best interest of HTF to enforce this policy strictly, and members test it at their peril.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I watched Saucer Men and Teenage werewolf on YouTube earlier this year and enjoyed them, especially Saucer. I would love to own those 2 and Colossal. Would love to see It Conquered again too. Hopefully one day there will be proper DVD releases

I was fortunate enough to purchase the VHS tape (now converted to DVD) of the MST3K edition of AMAZING COLOSSAL MAN before it was pulled, and it's hilarious! All of the Hart titles are available from Italy, but are certainly boots.

bretw1967

Auditioning
Real Name
BRET D WHEADON
Well - it looks like Cheezy got slapped by the lawyers - the DVD for "Invasion Of The Saucer Men" has been completely deleted - along with the order I placed! (long, drawn out sigh...) will we EVER see these films released?!????

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Cheezy Flicks got shut down over a year ago for copyright violation and declared bankruptcy. Funny how they tried to bounce back with a fully copyrighted movie!

bretw1967

Auditioning
Real Name
BRET D WHEADON
Ode to Cheezy.....

Not entirely - they still are scheduled to release "War Of The Planets" - and their website it up and running... but the iron-clad lock on the AIP titles is (sigh) still in full force.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks