What's new

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol. 2 DVD Problem (1 Viewer)

Bob-R

Agent
I brought this up in another thread that went unnoticed and I didn't see this mentioned anywhere so, on the Ninja Turtles Volume 2 DVD, episode 12, "The Catwoman From Channel Six" at 4 minutes and 1 second, you can see tiny pixels on the screen that last for about 5 frames, I had a feeling that shoving 13 episodes on 1 disc may be a problem, I doubt that these pixels were on the episode originally.

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I was going to ask I justy bought this and mind did NOT have an insert inside. Did yours have one? It has the space for it but there was nothing there. I know Season 1 came with an insert.:angry:

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
No insert but is there really a need for one? The episode List is on the back of the box

capt

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Well all my other dvds have inserts and since the first one had one I thought this one would to. It makes the box look empty especially since there is a place to hold something.:angry:

I'm just glad to know mine wasn't some freak copy that didn't get an insert.

SeanC

Agent
Lions Gate rarely includes inserts, and since the first insert was just the episode listing from the back of the box and the same exact art, they probably thought it was unneccesary to include one. I've been finding that more and more companies aren't bothering to include inserts these days.

Bob-R

Agent
What was strange about that was, Lion's Gate, for the volume 1 DVD, not only included an insert that meant nothing, but they also put the case inside of a slipcover with the same info as the regular cover. The insert meant nothing and the slipcover was a shiny, raised piece of cardboard that meant nothing. So, now they strip it down, which is fine, but they screw it up by putting 13 episodes on 1 disc. The pixels are all over the screen, it's not something like edge enhancement, or some tiny artifact that comes and goes, someone should of known because something like this is fixable, something should be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks