What's new

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Edited? (1 Viewer)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Lots of sources list Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 2: Meet Casey Jones as edited. Does anyone know how or why? THe DVD only came out about 6 months after the episodes aired, which isn't a lot of time for standards to change.

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
I don't know why, but a lot of the TMNT (2003) DVD's are listed like that. But I've compared them to my copies recorded off TV, and nothing has been edited from what I've seen. I believe it to be an error. :)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Besides, being TMNT fans themselves, I seriously doubt that 4Kids would edit their own product like that..

(Take note Artisan, err, Lions Gate)...

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
shamless plug...

Link Removed TV Section, Cartoon Mistakes. 192 episodes, 194 animation mistakes and still counting :). Good to see the new show has a department devoted to finding and fixing these mistakes before they make air.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I assume the numerous mistakes where a turtle simultaneously had their weapons drawn and in their belt woudl be much harder to fix than the mask-color ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks