What's new

Teen Wolf cast question... (1 Viewer)

Justin Hargis

Stunt Coordinator
Who played the bully in Teen Wolf?

My friends and I can't seem to get a straight answer. Some say Ron Livingston and some say Mike Piazza. Please, if someone knows the truth, tell us. Thanks.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Holy crap, it was Mike Piazza, according to the cast listing at IMDB. I've never seen this movie, but I am a big sports fan, so I'm completely mystified that I've never heard this fact before. A very popular movie, with an eventual superstar athlete in a supporting role, and I didn't know about it? I'm really stunned that I've never heard this even mentioned over the years on SportsCenter, or wherever.

Also according to IMDB, Ron Livingston wasn't in any movies until the early '90s, so it wouldn't have been him.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Wait a minute, wait a minute--maybe it wasn't him. Now that I think about it, it just seems too far-fetched that a superstar sports figure on the level of Mike Piazza could have appeared in a really popular movie without references to it constantly flying for the past decade.

But it wasn't Ron Livingston either. :)

StevenFC

Second Unit
I doubt it. I'd have to hear it directly from him or someone from the movie. If that film came out in '85, that probably means it was shot in '84 which would have made Mike Piazza about 16 years old. The dude in the film has way too much hair on his chest and one heck of a five o'clock shadow to be 16. There is a resemblance to be sure, and I'm not saying it's impossible--I'm just saying that I'm highly dubious. I'd have to have some firm confirmation to believe that it's him.

Anthony Clifton

Stunt Coordinator
I know for a fact that it is indeed Mike Piazza. The dead kid in Three Men and a Baby told me so...

FWIW, this is being discussed on the snopes message board and the original source is apparently a spoof site.

Justin Hargis

Stunt Coordinator
Man, that guy looks like Ron Livingston's twin. For those not familiar with who Ron Livingston is, he's the main character in Office Space. Man, I bet my soul that was Ron Livingston. I guess I lost my soul. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks