So my uncle has a Technics SA-AX540 amp (rated at 100 watts per channel in to 8 Ohms) and he was using two Cerwin Vega CLSC-12 towers (8 Ohms, 300 watt peak)) for the fronts. Now his amp is saying overload. There are no loose wires crossing and there is plenty of air around the unit. The next day I even completely took the unit out of the cabinet and disconnected every speaker and component in the system and took the amp in to the bedroom and plugged it in and it still said Overload. So is the amp fried?