What's new

Teaser poster for The Two Towers released (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
What I think Jackson should do is make the ending to TTT even more of a cliffhanger than FotR. Sure, it'll piss people off, but maybe he could have a RotK trailer as soon as TTT is released showing after it to calm some people.

Jefferson Morris

Supporting Actor
Even though FOTR "just ended", it certainly didn't just stop cold. There was clearly an "end" to this chapter of the story
I agree completely. In fact, although FOTR is only one panel of the triptych, I still consider it to be one of the most truly complete and satisfying films I've ever seen.

--Jefferson Morris

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
P.S. I thought the ending of FOTR was very good... it gave resolution to a storyline whose resolution was only hinted at in Books three and four (The Two Towers). But (SPOILERS) the look of despiration of Sam's face as he bangs against the gate in Shelob's lairis one of the most memorable experiences I've had in literature. I literally went to the Borders in Colonie the very next day and got Volume III. I think that would be an incredibly powerful ending. I'll probably like what Jackson does too, but I still think that having Her would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks