What's new

Teaser poster for The Two Towers released (1 Viewer)

Kami

Screenwriter
Can't seem to find it on Kazaa. As for ICQ, don't worry about it if you don't have ICQ installed. thanks

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
What news to wake up to. I thought cool, new poster but there is also a teaser. Haven't been able to download it yet, but i'll post thoughts when I view it.

The poster is nice, I currently set one to my desktop, and should sit well on my wall with my other FOTR posters.

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
I can't use Kazaa or Morpheus (it's blocked), so does someone want to host this? PM me if there's any way of putting it on a webspace or something, I'd really like to see it.

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
Ok Matthew, just use the file you downloaded to install it, set up yourself as a new user, then click the add button to add a user. Where it says ICQ number put in my number, which is 45010724 and then I should appear in your list of contacts. Double click on my name to send me a message.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Well, that just became my desktop:). I got halfway through the download before a server timeout. It's blocking Download Accelerator... probably 'cause of the multiple connections.

Ben Osborne

Second Unit
I just downloaded what I thought was the TTT preview from Kazaa (even though I hate PtP programs, I broke down and installed it just for this) and it was a crappy parody from Slashdot. It was obvious that it was a parody from .5 seconds into it. :angry: I am really pissed off.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Wow!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
That is an awesome poster! PJ and the boys are still firing aces!:emoji_thumbsup:

Jason_Els

Screenwriter
It is noble, breathtaking, sad, majestic. It is beautiful.

.... And I beheld a great a host and at its lead rode Mithrandir the White upon a great stallion, Glamdring raised in challenge to the horde that gazed upon them from below. To his left rode the Lady of the Wood and upon her hand shone a brilliant star as a Silmiril and from her came a silver light; none could look upon her as such and her form was at once beautiful and terrible. To their side came the Fellowship in noble vanguard and behind these rode and marched the Hosts of the West; from Lorien and the Shire fine bowmen; the Beornings of the Greenway become as fearsome beasts; the north brought the Rangers of Arnor arrayed in a greensward and the Naugrim of Durin vested in Mithril and grim blood lust. Leading were the riders of the Rohvannian and the swordsmen of Gondor clad in silver mails and fine silks, tall and proud. Yet of these all there was no compare for aloft as heralds flew the Children of Manwe, and ere them the sign of the Enemy's doom: Thorondor, King of Eagles, had come.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
God...I'm gone for a little while and a whole crapload of TTT news comes out. I'll catch up with the thread and then post.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks