What's new

Teaser Poster for Scorpion King (1 Viewer)

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
Probably will be stupid with crappy CGI effects like Mummy Returns, but... hold the fort, who's the babe in the skimpy outfit, and does she get nekkid?? :D
Dan

Luis A

Second Unit
Thanks for the link Camilo. I don't go to the movies anymore, but I definitely want to see TSK when it's released on DVD.
"Probably will be stupid"
I'm sure the same thing was said about Conan, and maybe even The Beastmaster, but both are films I enjoy.
The girl in the poster, OMG!:)
L

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Dan, you summed up my opinions EXACTLY.
But let me tell you, if that fine lookin lady does indeed get nekkid, I'm there dude! :D

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
From the poster, it looks like I found a reason to watch this film! Can't wait to see the artists', um, talent on display.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
From what I've heard from my friend (who's working on the film), this is a MAJOR disaster in waiting and from Jonathan Hales, the co-writer of "Attack of the Clones" at that. The first cut weighed in at 78 (not a typo) minutes and the film is now undergoing $20 million worth in reshoots.

Norm

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Norm
How this got the green light, I'll never know. I guess its for Rock fans!

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
In defense of Hales, who is not a bad screenwriter, he had nothing to work with in this film to begin with.This movie has "sucks" written all over it. I've seen some shows about this movie and even some trailer parts, and it doesn't even look like a "B" movie. More like a "C" movie. Hales is by no means a great screenwriter, although I think he did a good job with some of his Lucasfilm projects, but even the greatest screenwriter on the planet couldn't do anything with this.

As for AOTC, I think Lucas is writing that, and Hales is only there to flesh out some of the scenes and pacing. But it looks like the prequels are all Lucas.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
I will never like a movie starring a man calling himself "A Rock." oops, I meant "The Rock." Same thing. Same feeling.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
How this got the green light, I'll never know. I guess its for Rock fans!
I was thinking the same thing about Jason-X. When someone told me about that yesterday, I went "huh?" I didn't even know it was coming out. Shouldn't Jason be put to rest? What more can you do with this story, other than a complete rehash, which is what every single one was? The last 8 were way too much.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
First, the Leprechaun in space, now Jason in space, what's next? Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger in space?
Guess it must be the IN thing!
Oh well, I still can't wait for Jason X! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks