What's new

TCM VAULT COLLECTION (UNIVERSAL): Claudette Colbert & Fred MacMurray: The Romantic Comedy Collection (1 Viewer)

RafaelPires

Supporting Actor
Titles are:

- Gilded Lily (finally!!!)

- The Bride Comes Home

- Family Honeymoon

Available on 11/15/10

shoeshineboy

Second Unit
Real Name
dan olson
Finally, some real classic news! On real dvds! Perhaps this is a sign that the numbers from the colbert box and the flynn box reached or exceeded expectations? Warners, are you listening? Who am I kidding, they don't care...

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
"On real dvds!" And what are DVDrs? Pretend DVDs? I assume you meant to say pressed DVDs. "Who am I kidding, they don't care..." Is there any reason why they should?

Charles H

Screenwriter
But not Mitchell Leisen's PRACTICALLY YOURS? Was it destroyed in the Universal fire? It's very rare.

Dave B Ferris

Screenwriter
Ah, so soon, an opportunity for those of us who bought the Sirk collection to put our 20%

discount to use!

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I couldn't find this on the tcm shop . I will use my Sirk discount when it does come up . More Colbert is always welcome .

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
Originally Posted by borisfw

I think the Sirk discount is only good at tcm shop .

http://turnerclassic.moviesunlimited.com/Product.asp?sku=D24163

KellyVO

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kelly
Any reason why Pratically Yours and No Time for Love are not included?

Charles H

Screenwriter
NO TIME FOR LOVE was included in the Claudette Colbert Collection....as was MAID OF SALEM and the umpteenth repackaging of THE EGG AND I.

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Originally Posted by JoHud

http://turnerclassic.moviesunlimited.com/Product.asp?sku=D24163

Thanks for the link Joe . I tried to use the coupon and it's not letting me use it . States that you can't use that coupon on the website . I'll try again in a day or two .

KellyVO

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kelly
Originally Posted by Charles H

NO TIME FOR LOVE was included in the Claudette Colbert Collection....as was MAID OF SALEM and the umpteenth repackaging of THE EGG AND I.

Oh yeah! Oops I forgot that! That is one collection I haven't bought yet!

shoeshineboy

Second Unit
Real Name
dan olson
Originally Posted by Thomas T

"On real dvds!" And what are DVDrs? Pretend DVDs? I assume you meant to say pressed DVDs. "Who am I kidding, they don't care..." Is there any reason why they should?

Don't be so thin skinned. Your precious dvdrs will last a long time, first as a lazily-and-hastily released cherished memory, and then down the road as a great cup coaster... I keep spending my money on dvd releases, so that's how i show i care. You care about what you want, as its a free country.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
"Don't be so thin skinned. Your precious dvdrs will last a long time, first as a lazily-and-hastily released cherished memory, and then down the road as a great cup coaster"

LOL ... and I"M think skinned? Ah yes, the paranoia of all DVDrs will self destruct. No evidence to support this but it doesn't stop the urban legend but I have one particular homemade DVDr that I play constantly and show friends at every opportunity. It's five years old now and if you can give me a "use by" date, it would be most appreciated.

"its a free country"

I think you mean it's, not its, but we at least we can agree on something. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks