What's new

TCM 2022 Big Screen Classics Schedule - in theaters (1 Viewer)

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
As someone who attends about 80% of the TCM/Fathom screenings I wish they were better attended, I'm just not sure that adding several more show times would do much to fix that.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
And speaking of classic movies in cinemas, during the month of April at my local arthouse they are showing on successive Tuesdays The Wizard Of Oz, Cabaret, Mama Mia, and Grease.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
As someone who attends about 80% of the TCM/Fathom screenings I wish they were better attended, I'm just not sure that adding several more show times would do much to fix that.

It easier to attend when tickets are a bit less for older films too. Empire and back to the future were non fathom screenings and the tickets were $5 as I recall.

Which meant I took my whole family.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
And speaking of classic movies in cinemas, during the month of April at my local arthouse they are showing on successive Tuesdays The Wizard Of Oz, Cabaret, Mama Mia, and Grease.
“successive” might also be the key, Wayne. Maybe AMC should try to lock their showings on the 1st Sunday and 1st Wednesday of every month instead of bouncing the inconsistent dates around.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks