What's new

TCFHE Press Release: Forever Marilyn: The Blu-ray Collection (1 Viewer)

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
classicmovieguy said:
Warners also has "Prince and the Showgirl", which went OOP for a while before they reissued it to coincide with the release of "My Week with Marilyn".
I read the book and saw the movie that it was based on. I enjoyed MWWM. I really would like this film on Blu-ray. Would look fantastic!! I thought for sure it would come out when the new film came out what 2 years ago.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
As there were MM bd film releases in July of 2012 and July 2013 (Bus Stop and Niagara), perhaps there are at least a few more titles coming to blu ray this July as well?

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
classicmovieguy said:
I pray so! The only 'big' one left for Fox to bring to Blu is "Let's Make Love", with "Don't Bother to Knock" running close behind.
Hopefully I'm on to something and both are coming this summer in July!

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
Lets_make_love.jpg

lets_make_love_xlg.jpg

tumblr_lwh1yrCbWr1qkmctto1_500.jpg

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I was disappointed that there wasn't any new Marilyn Monroe blu ray announcements this summer. Well, aside from Love Happy..

Hopefully they are coming later in the year or in the works for 2015?

Persianimmortal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Koroush Ghazi
I agree, it's time for Fox to release the last few Marilyn movies - particularly Let's Make Love and Don't Bother to Knock, but I'll also take Monkey Business. If they don't want to release them, then they should license them out as I'm sure a boutique provider would be happy to release them instead.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Monkey business is on Amazon prime. It would be nice if fox would issue more of Marilyn's films on blu ray....

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Persianimmortal said:
I agree, it's time for Fox to release the last few Marilyn movies - particularly Let's Make Love and Don't Bother to Knock, but I'll also take Monkey Business. If they don't want to release them, then they should license them out as I'm sure a boutique provider would be happy to release them instead.
Any further news? It's a bit puzzling to me that more Marilyn films are not out on blu Ray.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I watched 2 of the film's this week. How to marry a millionaire and then seven year itch.
Love both of them!!

Niagara is up next. I've seen these titles before but had the itch to see them again.

I'm enjoying the blu Ray picture quality and great sound on them as well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks