What's new

TB/W8 shoot out (1 Viewer)

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Allan. If you weren't aware. You can press the print screen key on your keyboard and an image of your desktop will be put in the clip board. Load up paint, press ctrl+v and you can save a much easier to read picture of your desktop. Holding one of alt, shift or ctrl (forget which, might even be a combination of two) when you press printscreen will only save and image of the active window.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Allan,

I just finished my MCM 8/Stryke 12" PR/PE 150W amp subwoofer yesterday. I only had a few hours to play with it at the shop but so far I'm impressed. I'll be taking it to the DIY Atlanta event this Saturday and will try to get some FR plots taken while there. I believe there will be a CLIO setup for such an occasion.

Brian

AllanRW

Second Unit
Thanks for the tip.
I have 2 computers and the other one is for measurments only.And I gave up playing today and just took the photos.
Thanks.

Brian.
Let me know what you find out.What PR are you using and what is the cabinet size?

I am having a open house on the 23 of November at my place open to the DIY.
The info is posted on the PE board for those interested or email me and I will give the info.

I will have a lot of goods to show.
6 sets of MT, MTM
1 set of 3 ways,
3" cubes and the W8 shoot out cabinets with the Sub 100 AMp and the 794 from PE.

Good luck at the DIY

Hailan R

Agent
Wow those look nice and too bad i dont have a car or id stop by on the 23(would be a long drive tho hehe)

AllanRW

Second Unit
Just a update.
I have 2 sample PRs from MCM and they look like they will work well for the 55-2421 as a drop in.
Price and avalablity I am not sure on yet.But looks as if they are solving the cost issue and a 10" PR.
More to come in the following days.
They just arrived and wanted to let you all know.

Al

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks