TB/W8 shoot out

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by AllanRW, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Dustin B

Dustin B Producer

Allan. If you weren't aware. You can press the print screen key on your keyboard and an image of your desktop will be put in the clip board. Load up paint, press ctrl+v and you can save a much easier to read picture of your desktop. Holding one of alt, shift or ctrl (forget which, might even be a combination of two) when you press printscreen will only save and image of the active window.

2. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

Allan,

I just finished my MCM 8/Stryke 12" PR/PE 150W amp subwoofer yesterday. I only had a few hours to play with it at the shop but so far I'm impressed. I'll be taking it to the DIY Atlanta event this Saturday and will try to get some FR plots taken while there. I believe there will be a CLIO setup for such an occasion.

Brian

3. AllanRW

AllanRW Second Unit

Thanks for the tip.
    I have 2 computers and the other one is for measurments only.And I gave up playing today and just took the photos.
    Thanks.

Brian.
    Let me know what you find out.What PR are you using and what is the cabinet size?

I am having a open house on the 23 of November at my place open to the DIY.
    The info is posted on the PE board for those interested or email me and I will give the info.

I will have a lot of goods to show.
    6 sets of MT, MTM
    1 set of 3 ways,
    3" cubes and the W8 shoot out cabinets with the Sub 100 AMp and the 794 from PE.

Good luck at the DIY

4. Hailan R

Hailan R Agent

Wow those look nice and too bad i dont have a car or id stop by on the 23(would be a long drive tho hehe)

5. AllanRW

AllanRW Second Unit

Just a update.
    I have 2 sample PRs from MCM and they look like they will work well for the 55-2421 as a drop in.
    Price and avalablity I am not sure on yet.But looks as if they are solving the cost issue and a 10" PR.
    More to come in the following days.
    They just arrived and wanted to let you all know.

Al