What's new

TaxCut Premium Federal & 2 Blu-ray Discs $25 / $30 at Best Buy (1 Viewer)

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Best Buy's current Blu-ray Buy 1, Get 1 Free Promotion stacks with another promotion that they are currently offering:
FREE DVD up to a $20 value when you buy H&R Block TaxCut Premium or a higher version (excluding the flash drive version)

Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....at110300050009
Here's Best Buy's Blu-ray Buy 1, Get 1 Free Promotion:
Blu-ray Discs
Buy 1, get 1 free!

Choose two Blu-ray Discs from a select list and get the lower-priced one for free.

Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....at110300050004
I don't have a Blu-ray player yet, and I've already bought my tax software, so I'm not getting in on this deal. But, I came across it on a deal web-site and thought that HTF'ers would be interested.

Steps:
1. Add TaxCut Premium ($19.99) to your cart using the first link.
2. Add 2 Blu-ray Discs to your cart using the second link.
3. Your total should be $19.99 + $4.99 (or +$9.99) depending on your Blu-ray Disc selections (just an FYI - the additional $4.99 or $9.99 is because the Free DVD is limited to $20).

It's been reported that shipping is $9 for the above. Select in-store pick-up to save the shipping charges.

Jaboo

Auditioning
Real Name
Randy White
I'm trying to do this now and it's not giving me the free DVD. Any ideas? I've done it just like you mentioned and I've tried adding the DVD's first, still won't give me a free one.

Wayne_Marshall

Auditioning
Real Name
obiwayne
I've been trying for about an hour and can;t get it to take the $20 off the Blu-ray discs.
Maybe they fixed it and limited it to regualr DVDs only. It allows me to put a regular DVD in the cart and subtracts the $20 from that amount, but not the Blu-Ray Discs.
:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks