What's new

Pre-Order Tarzan’s Greatest Adventure (1959) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Watched this with my brother on his plasma set. Unbelievable great video quality. Second to none.

And the attractive cast boosted the film that much more (the gals, and a young Sean Connery).

Great stuff, will be picking up my copy next week thanks to my brother.

AlanP

Screenwriter
Real Name
BAP
MV5BNTBhODg3OTEtNWJmNS00YTBjLWFmYWMtMzllMzE5Y2JhNzMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzE2NDk3NTY@._V1_.jpg

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I plucked this off the To-Watch shelf tonight and had a blast transporting myself back to my childhood. I'm not sure I had seen it since then since very little seemed familiar, but I certainly did enjoy this movie, and the Blu-ray presentation is very fine.

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Sure hope Warner Archive graces us with Tarzan the Magnificent sometime. We get to see Tarzan go against Tarzan, essentially (Gordon Scott vs. his successor in the role, Jock Mahoney). Also filmed completely on location in Africa. WAC's DVD looks nice, so I imagine it would clean up well on Blu.

MV5BZWMwYzA0YWEtNzU4OC00NWViLTgxZWMtNDE4NjQ3NzlmMzdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks