What's new

Tarzan TV Show With Ron Ely coming 3/13/12 (1 Viewer)

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I've been working my way through this set and I'm very, very pleased with it. I hope we get season 2.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I had a chance to meet Ron Ely at the hollywood show last october. a very nice gentleman. he was selling photos that included tarzan tv series. i got a tarzan picture autographs. I thought some others would be interested. I have not seen the series in ages.
Jacob

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
I've got this set as well and I'm very happy with it. I was pretty sure it would hold up for me, but I wasn't positive since it had been 3 decades since I'd seen the show. I too am hoping for Season 2.

Gary "the A/V quality was excellent" O.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Warner Archive says we'll have to wait until next year to see Season 2 so the remastering work can be done. I don't mind waiting if it means the results will be as good as S1 has been!
"Season 2 of TARZAN will need to be remastered (as S1 has been) and will likely appear next yr before the Tarzantennial is over."

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Jack P said:
Warner Archive says we'll have to wait until next year to see Season 2 so the remastering work can be done. I don't mind waiting if it means the results will be as good as S1 has been!
"Season 2 of TARZAN will need to be remastered (as S1 has been) and will likely appear next yr before the Tarzantennial is over."
I have tarzan on my list, but my budget is tight rate now. So, i will have to wait on S1 (V1/V2). I was a huge Tarzan fan growing up, especially the movies (The Original Movies) and Cartoon (1970s).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks